Taylor Swift Debuts Ten 'Speak Now' Songs on Billboard Hot 100
Taylor Swift has followed up her U.S. album chart success on Wednesday, November 3 by debuting 10 tracks on the Billboard Hot 100 pop countdown. All 10 new entries feature on the star's latest hit album "Speak Now", which debuted at number one on the album chart after selling more than one million copies in its first week of release.
But Swift isn't the only female artist celebrating pop chart success - as expected Ke$ha has become only the 17th artist in the modern chart era to debut at number one. Her song "We R Who We R" has rocketed to number one thanks mainly to 280,000 digital downloads.
"Like a G6" by Far East Movement drops a spot to two on the new chart, while Bruno Mars' "Just the Way You Are" rounds out the new top three in America.
More Taylor Swift News
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'