Taylor Swift Debuts Ten 'Speak Now' Songs on Billboard Hot 100
Taylor Swift has followed up her U.S. album chart success on Wednesday, November 3 by debuting 10 tracks on the Billboard Hot 100 pop countdown. All 10 new entries feature on the star's latest hit album "Speak Now", which debuted at number one on the album chart after selling more than one million copies in its first week of release.
But Swift isn't the only female artist celebrating pop chart success - as expected Ke$ha has become only the 17th artist in the modern chart era to debut at number one. Her song "We R Who We R" has rocketed to number one thanks mainly to 280,000 digital downloads.
"Like a G6" by Far East Movement drops a spot to two on the new chart, while Bruno Mars' "Just the Way You Are" rounds out the new top three in America.
More Taylor Swift News
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch