Taylor Swift Debuts Ten 'Speak Now' Songs on Billboard Hot 100
Taylor Swift has followed up her U.S. album chart success on Wednesday, November 3 by debuting 10 tracks on the Billboard Hot 100 pop countdown. All 10 new entries feature on the star's latest hit album "Speak Now", which debuted at number one on the album chart after selling more than one million copies in its first week of release.
But Swift isn't the only female artist celebrating pop chart success - as expected Ke$ha has become only the 17th artist in the modern chart era to debut at number one. Her song "We R Who We R" has rocketed to number one thanks mainly to 280,000 digital downloads.
"Like a G6" by Far East Movement drops a spot to two on the new chart, while Bruno Mars' "Just the Way You Are" rounds out the new top three in America.
More Taylor Swift News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed