Taylor Swift Debuts Ten 'Speak Now' Songs on Billboard Hot 100
Taylor Swift has followed up her U.S. album chart success on Wednesday, November 3 by debuting 10 tracks on the Billboard Hot 100 pop countdown. All 10 new entries feature on the star's latest hit album "Speak Now", which debuted at number one on the album chart after selling more than one million copies in its first week of release.
But Swift isn't the only female artist celebrating pop chart success - as expected Ke$ha has become only the 17th artist in the modern chart era to debut at number one. Her song "We R Who We R" has rocketed to number one thanks mainly to 280,000 digital downloads.
"Like a G6" by Far East Movement drops a spot to two on the new chart, while Bruno Mars' "Just the Way You Are" rounds out the new top three in America.
More Taylor Swift News
- Nick Jonas Caught Enjoying a Date Night With a Mystery Blonde
- The Next 'X-Men' Sequel May Be Directed by Simon Kinberg
- Jimmy Kimmel Will Try His Best to Keep Matt Damon Off Oscars' Stage
- Prince Harry Plans to Move to the U.S. Once He Marries Meghan Markle
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix's 'Touch' in Radio 1's Live Lounge
- Blonde Justin Bieber Enjoys Sunbathing in Acapulco - See the Pics
- 'Game of Thrones' Actor Alfie Allen to Join 'The Predator'
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors