Taylor Swift Debuts Ten 'Speak Now' Songs on Billboard Hot 100
Taylor Swift has followed up her U.S. album chart success on Wednesday, November 3 by debuting 10 tracks on the Billboard Hot 100 pop countdown. All 10 new entries feature on the star's latest hit album "Speak Now", which debuted at number one on the album chart after selling more than one million copies in its first week of release.
But Swift isn't the only female artist celebrating pop chart success - as expected Ke$ha has become only the 17th artist in the modern chart era to debut at number one. Her song "We R Who We R" has rocketed to number one thanks mainly to 280,000 digital downloads.
"Like a G6" by Far East Movement drops a spot to two on the new chart, while Bruno Mars' "Just the Way You Are" rounds out the new top three in America.
More Taylor Swift News
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise