Tim McGraw Joins Feeding America Campaign
Tim McGraw is the star of a new charity campaign urging Americans to help stamp out child hunger. The country music star has filmed a new public service announcement (PSA) for charity Feeding America, which allocates emergency food assistance to 5.7 million Americans a week.
McGraw recalls his own childhood hardships in the Hamburger Helper Show Your Helping Hand Campaign ad, admitting his own family sometimes struggled to find its next meal.
He says, "I remember my mom being a single mom and working. I also remember not really having enough money for food sometimes. It's so heartbreaking to think of children going hungry, especially in a country as wealthy as ours."
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist