Tim McGraw Joins Feeding America Campaign
Tim McGraw is the star of a new charity campaign urging Americans to help stamp out child hunger. The country music star has filmed a new public service announcement (PSA) for charity Feeding America, which allocates emergency food assistance to 5.7 million Americans a week.
McGraw recalls his own childhood hardships in the Hamburger Helper Show Your Helping Hand Campaign ad, admitting his own family sometimes struggled to find its next meal.
He says, "I remember my mom being a single mom and working. I also remember not really having enough money for food sometimes. It's so heartbreaking to think of children going hungry, especially in a country as wealthy as ours."
More Tim McGraw News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed