Tim McGraw Joins Feeding America Campaign
Tim McGraw is the star of a new charity campaign urging Americans to help stamp out child hunger. The country music star has filmed a new public service announcement (PSA) for charity Feeding America, which allocates emergency food assistance to 5.7 million Americans a week.
McGraw recalls his own childhood hardships in the Hamburger Helper Show Your Helping Hand Campaign ad, admitting his own family sometimes struggled to find its next meal.
He says, "I remember my mom being a single mom and working. I also remember not really having enough money for food sometimes. It's so heartbreaking to think of children going hungry, especially in a country as wealthy as ours."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy