Tim McGraw Joins Feeding America Campaign
Tim McGraw is the star of a new charity campaign urging Americans to help stamp out child hunger. The country music star has filmed a new public service announcement (PSA) for charity Feeding America, which allocates emergency food assistance to 5.7 million Americans a week.
McGraw recalls his own childhood hardships in the Hamburger Helper Show Your Helping Hand Campaign ad, admitting his own family sometimes struggled to find its next meal.
He says, "I remember my mom being a single mom and working. I also remember not really having enough money for food sometimes. It's so heartbreaking to think of children going hungry, especially in a country as wealthy as ours."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival