Tim McGraw Joins Feeding America Campaign
Tim McGraw is the star of a new charity campaign urging Americans to help stamp out child hunger. The country music star has filmed a new public service announcement (PSA) for charity Feeding America, which allocates emergency food assistance to 5.7 million Americans a week.
McGraw recalls his own childhood hardships in the Hamburger Helper Show Your Helping Hand Campaign ad, admitting his own family sometimes struggled to find its next meal.
He says, "I remember my mom being a single mom and working. I also remember not really having enough money for food sometimes. It's so heartbreaking to think of children going hungry, especially in a country as wealthy as ours."
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush