Rihanna Wept During Barbados' Late Prime Minister's Funeral
Pop superstar Rihanna openly wept as she bid farewell to Barbados' late prime minister David Thompson at his funeral on Wednesday, November 3. The "Umbrella" hitmaker took time out from her busy schedule to jet back to her home country for the ceremony in honor of Thompson, who lost his year-long battle with pancreatic cancer on October 23, aged 48.
The singer wore a white dress with an over-sized black hat and sunglasses, and wiped away tears throughout the memorial in Bridgetown.
It was a whistle-stop visit home for Rihanna - on Thursday evening, November 4 she was in the U.K. for the official Christmas lighting ceremony at London's Westfield shopping center.
More Rihanna News
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Have Been a Couple for 'a While,' and He 'Is Very Attentive' to Her
- Here's Why Chris Pratt Refuses to Take Selfies With Fans
- Faye Dunaway Feels 'Very Guilty' About Oscar Flub
- Lil Wayne Ends Idaho Show After Fan Throws Drink at Him - Watch the Footage
- Hailey Baldwin Risks Nip Slip as She Goes Braless on Instagram
- Aaron Hernandez's Male Prison Lover Is Allegedly Revealed, Lawyer Denies Gay Rumor
- Colin Firth Returns in Awesome First Trailer for 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'