Rihanna Wept During Barbados' Late Prime Minister's Funeral
Pop superstar Rihanna openly wept as she bid farewell to Barbados' late prime minister David Thompson at his funeral on Wednesday, November 3. The "Umbrella" hitmaker took time out from her busy schedule to jet back to her home country for the ceremony in honor of Thompson, who lost his year-long battle with pancreatic cancer on October 23, aged 48.
The singer wore a white dress with an over-sized black hat and sunglasses, and wiped away tears throughout the memorial in Bridgetown.
It was a whistle-stop visit home for Rihanna - on Thursday evening, November 4 she was in the U.K. for the official Christmas lighting ceremony at London's Westfield shopping center.
More Rihanna News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!