Rihanna Wept During Barbados' Late Prime Minister's Funeral
Pop superstar Rihanna openly wept as she bid farewell to Barbados' late prime minister David Thompson at his funeral on Wednesday, November 3. The "Umbrella" hitmaker took time out from her busy schedule to jet back to her home country for the ceremony in honor of Thompson, who lost his year-long battle with pancreatic cancer on October 23, aged 48.
The singer wore a white dress with an over-sized black hat and sunglasses, and wiped away tears throughout the memorial in Bridgetown.
It was a whistle-stop visit home for Rihanna - on Thursday evening, November 4 she was in the U.K. for the official Christmas lighting ceremony at London's Westfield shopping center.
More Rihanna News
- Solange Releases 'A Seat at the Table' Album Featuring Lil Wayne and Kelly Rowland
- 'The Bachelor': Get Details of Nick Viall's Carnival Date
- Is That a Baby Bump? Christina Aguilera Looks Pregnant When Attending Drake's Concert
- Yes, Jessica Biel Eats in the Shower and She Wants You to Try It Too
- 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Gets Official Synopsis, First Footage Is Coming to NYCC
- Iggy Azalea Pushes Back 'Digital Distortion' Release to 2017, Cites Nick Young Drama
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo