Rihanna Wept During Barbados' Late Prime Minister's Funeral
Pop superstar Rihanna openly wept as she bid farewell to Barbados' late prime minister David Thompson at his funeral on Wednesday, November 3. The "Umbrella" hitmaker took time out from her busy schedule to jet back to her home country for the ceremony in honor of Thompson, who lost his year-long battle with pancreatic cancer on October 23, aged 48.
The singer wore a white dress with an over-sized black hat and sunglasses, and wiped away tears throughout the memorial in Bridgetown.
It was a whistle-stop visit home for Rihanna - on Thursday evening, November 4 she was in the U.K. for the official Christmas lighting ceremony at London's Westfield shopping center.
More Rihanna News
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary