Rihanna Wept During Barbados' Late Prime Minister's Funeral
Pop superstar Rihanna openly wept as she bid farewell to Barbados' late prime minister David Thompson at his funeral on Wednesday, November 3. The "Umbrella" hitmaker took time out from her busy schedule to jet back to her home country for the ceremony in honor of Thompson, who lost his year-long battle with pancreatic cancer on October 23, aged 48.
The singer wore a white dress with an over-sized black hat and sunglasses, and wiped away tears throughout the memorial in Bridgetown.
It was a whistle-stop visit home for Rihanna - on Thursday evening, November 4 she was in the U.K. for the official Christmas lighting ceremony at London's Westfield shopping center.
More Rihanna News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video