Top Publicist Howard Bragman Working on 'Coming Out' Reality TV Show
Top Hollywood public relations guru Howard Bragman is working on a new TV show, in which gay stars will 'come out' for the first time. The revered publicist, who aided Cher's daughter Chastity Bono and actress Meredith Baxter when they opted to reveal all about their sexuality, admits it has been difficult finding willing cast members for his new show "Coming Out", but many stars have welcomed the opportunity to go public with their big secret.
He tells the Globe, "It is a difficult series to cast and produce, but celebrities have been approaching me. The idea is people tune in each week to find out who is coming out - and the response will be either 'Duh!' or 'Wow!' We will have 'Wows!' "
"But it is not about how big the celebrity is. It's really about the storytelling. I'll never force somebody out." "Coming Out" will premiere on America's A&E channel the week before Christmas this year.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked