Kelly Clarkson Drops Price of Tennessee Home
Kelly Clarkson is feeling the pressure of the worldwide credit crunch - she has reportedly slashed the price of her Tennessee home by $41,000 (GBP27,330) in a desperate bid to sell it. The former "American Idol" star put her luxury home on the market for just over $1.5 million (GBP1 million), but the sprawling five bedroom, six bathroom mansion in Nashville's posh Belle Meade area has yet to sell, according to the National Enquirer.
Clarkson, who bought the estate in 2007, is now planning to take a major property market hit.
Kelly Clarkson is not the only celebrity who is forced to lower the price of her property. Val Kilmer recently also slashed price of his New Mexico ranch by a massive $10 million because it has not been sold since put on market in 2009.
More Kelly Clarkson News
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'
- Anna Kendrick: 'I'd Be Terrible at Being Like Taylor Swift'
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer