Kelly Clarkson Drops Price of Tennessee Home
Kelly Clarkson is feeling the pressure of the worldwide credit crunch - she has reportedly slashed the price of her Tennessee home by $41,000 (GBP27,330) in a desperate bid to sell it. The former "American Idol" star put her luxury home on the market for just over $1.5 million (GBP1 million), but the sprawling five bedroom, six bathroom mansion in Nashville's posh Belle Meade area has yet to sell, according to the National Enquirer.
Clarkson, who bought the estate in 2007, is now planning to take a major property market hit.
Kelly Clarkson is not the only celebrity who is forced to lower the price of her property. Val Kilmer recently also slashed price of his New Mexico ranch by a massive $10 million because it has not been sold since put on market in 2009.
More Kelly Clarkson News
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos