Kelly Clarkson Drops Price of Tennessee Home
Kelly Clarkson is feeling the pressure of the worldwide credit crunch - she has reportedly slashed the price of her Tennessee home by $41,000 (GBP27,330) in a desperate bid to sell it. The former "American Idol" star put her luxury home on the market for just over $1.5 million (GBP1 million), but the sprawling five bedroom, six bathroom mansion in Nashville's posh Belle Meade area has yet to sell, according to the National Enquirer.
Clarkson, who bought the estate in 2007, is now planning to take a major property market hit.
Kelly Clarkson is not the only celebrity who is forced to lower the price of her property. Val Kilmer recently also slashed price of his New Mexico ranch by a massive $10 million because it has not been sold since put on market in 2009.
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash