Kelly Clarkson Drops Price of Tennessee Home
Kelly Clarkson is feeling the pressure of the worldwide credit crunch - she has reportedly slashed the price of her Tennessee home by $41,000 (GBP27,330) in a desperate bid to sell it. The former "American Idol" star put her luxury home on the market for just over $1.5 million (GBP1 million), but the sprawling five bedroom, six bathroom mansion in Nashville's posh Belle Meade area has yet to sell, according to the National Enquirer.
Clarkson, who bought the estate in 2007, is now planning to take a major property market hit.
Kelly Clarkson is not the only celebrity who is forced to lower the price of her property. Val Kilmer recently also slashed price of his New Mexico ranch by a massive $10 million because it has not been sold since put on market in 2009.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce