Kelly Clarkson Drops Price of Tennessee Home
Kelly Clarkson is feeling the pressure of the worldwide credit crunch - she has reportedly slashed the price of her Tennessee home by $41,000 (GBP27,330) in a desperate bid to sell it. The former "American Idol" star put her luxury home on the market for just over $1.5 million (GBP1 million), but the sprawling five bedroom, six bathroom mansion in Nashville's posh Belle Meade area has yet to sell, according to the National Enquirer.
Clarkson, who bought the estate in 2007, is now planning to take a major property market hit.
Kelly Clarkson is not the only celebrity who is forced to lower the price of her property. Val Kilmer recently also slashed price of his New Mexico ranch by a massive $10 million because it has not been sold since put on market in 2009.
More Kelly Clarkson News
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage
- 'Charlie's Angels' Reboot Gets a June 2019 Release Date
- Kourtney Kardashian Spotted Caressing Shirtless Younes Bendjima While Soaking Up the Sun in Cannes
- Does Taylor Swift Pay for Ariana Grande's Flight Back to the U.S. After Manchester Bombing?
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Trailer Sees Spidey's Spectacular Upgraded Suit