William Shatner Sings Cee-Lo's Racy Hit Uncensored
William Shatner stunned American TV audiences on Wednesday night, November 3 when he belted out a spoken-word version of Cee-Lo's racy hit "F**K You" uncensored. The former "Star Trek" captain poked fun at the censorship surrounding his new TV comedy "S**t My Dad Says" by teaming up with comedian George Lopez's house band to perform the risky tune on "Lopez Tonight".
Introducing the song, he told the host, "We talk about words you can't say (on TV), I'm gonna say it. I have a song and I'm just gonna say the word." Censors bleeped out the swear words in the song, but cameras stayed close on Shatner's face and it was clear what he was saying.
Shatner isn't the only actor tackling the song on TV - Gwyneth Paltrow will perform the cleaned-up version on "Glee".
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack