William Shatner Sings Cee-Lo's Racy Hit Uncensored
William Shatner stunned American TV audiences on Wednesday night, November 3 when he belted out a spoken-word version of Cee-Lo's racy hit "F**K You" uncensored. The former "Star Trek" captain poked fun at the censorship surrounding his new TV comedy "S**t My Dad Says" by teaming up with comedian George Lopez's house band to perform the risky tune on "Lopez Tonight".
Introducing the song, he told the host, "We talk about words you can't say (on TV), I'm gonna say it. I have a song and I'm just gonna say the word." Censors bleeped out the swear words in the song, but cameras stayed close on Shatner's face and it was clear what he was saying.
Shatner isn't the only actor tackling the song on TV - Gwyneth Paltrow will perform the cleaned-up version on "Glee".
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters