William Shatner Sings Cee-Lo's Racy Hit Uncensored
William Shatner stunned American TV audiences on Wednesday night, November 3 when he belted out a spoken-word version of Cee-Lo's racy hit "F**K You" uncensored. The former "Star Trek" captain poked fun at the censorship surrounding his new TV comedy "S**t My Dad Says" by teaming up with comedian George Lopez's house band to perform the risky tune on "Lopez Tonight".
Introducing the song, he told the host, "We talk about words you can't say (on TV), I'm gonna say it. I have a song and I'm just gonna say the word." Censors bleeped out the swear words in the song, but cameras stayed close on Shatner's face and it was clear what he was saying.
Shatner isn't the only actor tackling the song on TV - Gwyneth Paltrow will perform the cleaned-up version on "Glee".
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!