William Shatner Sings Cee-Lo's Racy Hit Uncensored
William Shatner stunned American TV audiences on Wednesday night, November 3 when he belted out a spoken-word version of Cee-Lo's racy hit "F**K You" uncensored. The former "Star Trek" captain poked fun at the censorship surrounding his new TV comedy "S**t My Dad Says" by teaming up with comedian George Lopez's house band to perform the risky tune on "Lopez Tonight".
Introducing the song, he told the host, "We talk about words you can't say (on TV), I'm gonna say it. I have a song and I'm just gonna say the word." Censors bleeped out the swear words in the song, but cameras stayed close on Shatner's face and it was clear what he was saying.
Shatner isn't the only actor tackling the song on TV - Gwyneth Paltrow will perform the cleaned-up version on "Glee".
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth