Nia Long Won't Spill on Jake Gyllenhaal's Possible Romantic Retreat
Actress Nia Long was privy to blossoming romance when she celebrated her 40th birthday at the exclusive Post Ranch Inn while movie star Jake Gyllenhaal and Taylor Swift were guests. Reports have suggested Gyllenhaal whisked his new love off to the romantic Big Sur, California retreat for a weekend getaway on Friday, October 29, but neither of the alleged lovers are talking.
However, actress Long appears to have confirmed the rumors after chatting about her 40th birthday break on Thursday's Access Hollywood Live, but she refused to go into all the details. Asked how she celebrated her birthday, Long said, "I went to Big Sur, to a place called Post Ranch Inn. It was awesome... Actually Jake (Gyllenhaal) was there."
Realizing she may have said too much, she clammed up and refused to answer questions about her fellow celebrity guest's possible date, stating, "That is his personal business. I am not here to spill beans... I didn't see anyone with him."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked