Nia Long Won't Spill on Jake Gyllenhaal's Possible Romantic Retreat
Actress Nia Long was privy to blossoming romance when she celebrated her 40th birthday at the exclusive Post Ranch Inn while movie star Jake Gyllenhaal and Taylor Swift were guests. Reports have suggested Gyllenhaal whisked his new love off to the romantic Big Sur, California retreat for a weekend getaway on Friday, October 29, but neither of the alleged lovers are talking.
However, actress Long appears to have confirmed the rumors after chatting about her 40th birthday break on Thursday's Access Hollywood Live, but she refused to go into all the details. Asked how she celebrated her birthday, Long said, "I went to Big Sur, to a place called Post Ranch Inn. It was awesome... Actually Jake (Gyllenhaal) was there."
Realizing she may have said too much, she clammed up and refused to answer questions about her fellow celebrity guest's possible date, stating, "That is his personal business. I am not here to spill beans... I didn't see anyone with him."
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'