Nia Long Won't Spill on Jake Gyllenhaal's Possible Romantic Retreat
Actress Nia Long was privy to blossoming romance when she celebrated her 40th birthday at the exclusive Post Ranch Inn while movie star Jake Gyllenhaal and Taylor Swift were guests. Reports have suggested Gyllenhaal whisked his new love off to the romantic Big Sur, California retreat for a weekend getaway on Friday, October 29, but neither of the alleged lovers are talking.
However, actress Long appears to have confirmed the rumors after chatting about her 40th birthday break on Thursday's Access Hollywood Live, but she refused to go into all the details. Asked how she celebrated her birthday, Long said, "I went to Big Sur, to a place called Post Ranch Inn. It was awesome... Actually Jake (Gyllenhaal) was there."
Realizing she may have said too much, she clammed up and refused to answer questions about her fellow celebrity guest's possible date, stating, "That is his personal business. I am not here to spill beans... I didn't see anyone with him."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3