Nia Long Won't Spill on Jake Gyllenhaal's Possible Romantic Retreat
Actress Nia Long was privy to blossoming romance when she celebrated her 40th birthday at the exclusive Post Ranch Inn while movie star Jake Gyllenhaal and Taylor Swift were guests. Reports have suggested Gyllenhaal whisked his new love off to the romantic Big Sur, California retreat for a weekend getaway on Friday, October 29, but neither of the alleged lovers are talking.
However, actress Long appears to have confirmed the rumors after chatting about her 40th birthday break on Thursday's Access Hollywood Live, but she refused to go into all the details. Asked how she celebrated her birthday, Long said, "I went to Big Sur, to a place called Post Ranch Inn. It was awesome... Actually Jake (Gyllenhaal) was there."
Realizing she may have said too much, she clammed up and refused to answer questions about her fellow celebrity guest's possible date, stating, "That is his personal business. I am not here to spill beans... I didn't see anyone with him."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival