Nia Long Won't Spill on Jake Gyllenhaal's Possible Romantic Retreat
Actress Nia Long was privy to blossoming romance when she celebrated her 40th birthday at the exclusive Post Ranch Inn while movie star Jake Gyllenhaal and Taylor Swift were guests. Reports have suggested Gyllenhaal whisked his new love off to the romantic Big Sur, California retreat for a weekend getaway on Friday, October 29, but neither of the alleged lovers are talking.
However, actress Long appears to have confirmed the rumors after chatting about her 40th birthday break on Thursday's Access Hollywood Live, but she refused to go into all the details. Asked how she celebrated her birthday, Long said, "I went to Big Sur, to a place called Post Ranch Inn. It was awesome... Actually Jake (Gyllenhaal) was there."
Realizing she may have said too much, she clammed up and refused to answer questions about her fellow celebrity guest's possible date, stating, "That is his personal business. I am not here to spill beans... I didn't see anyone with him."
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson