Jamie-Lynn Sigler Filming Movie Near Bomb Testing Area
Jamie-Lynn Sigler was left shaken on the set of new thriller "Beneath the Dark" after discovering the U.S. government was testing bombs nearby. The actress moved to a desolate area of the California desert to shoot the movie and was awoken in the early hours of the morning when her house began shaking.
Sigler discovered she had moved next to a military base that was testing explosives. She says, "We filmed it in the middle of nowhere, in the middle of the desert in California."
"I guess we were near a military base and I didn't know that at first because my backyard was miles of desert and in the morning my house started shaking. I didn't realize they were testing bombs."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent