Jamie-Lynn Sigler Filming Movie Near Bomb Testing Area
Jamie-Lynn Sigler was left shaken on the set of new thriller "Beneath the Dark" after discovering the U.S. government was testing bombs nearby. The actress moved to a desolate area of the California desert to shoot the movie and was awoken in the early hours of the morning when her house began shaking.
Sigler discovered she had moved next to a military base that was testing explosives. She says, "We filmed it in the middle of nowhere, in the middle of the desert in California."
"I guess we were near a military base and I didn't know that at first because my backyard was miles of desert and in the morning my house started shaking. I didn't realize they were testing bombs."
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie