Jamie-Lynn Sigler Filming Movie Near Bomb Testing Area
Jamie-Lynn Sigler was left shaken on the set of new thriller "Beneath the Dark" after discovering the U.S. government was testing bombs nearby. The actress moved to a desolate area of the California desert to shoot the movie and was awoken in the early hours of the morning when her house began shaking.
Sigler discovered she had moved next to a military base that was testing explosives. She says, "We filmed it in the middle of nowhere, in the middle of the desert in California."
"I guess we were near a military base and I didn't know that at first because my backyard was miles of desert and in the morning my house started shaking. I didn't realize they were testing bombs."
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway