Jamie-Lynn Sigler Filming Movie Near Bomb Testing Area
Jamie-Lynn Sigler was left shaken on the set of new thriller "Beneath the Dark" after discovering the U.S. government was testing bombs nearby. The actress moved to a desolate area of the California desert to shoot the movie and was awoken in the early hours of the morning when her house began shaking.
Sigler discovered she had moved next to a military base that was testing explosives. She says, "We filmed it in the middle of nowhere, in the middle of the desert in California."
"I guess we were near a military base and I didn't know that at first because my backyard was miles of desert and in the morning my house started shaking. I didn't realize they were testing bombs."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says