Jamie-Lynn Sigler Filming Movie Near Bomb Testing Area
Jamie-Lynn Sigler was left shaken on the set of new thriller "Beneath the Dark" after discovering the U.S. government was testing bombs nearby. The actress moved to a desolate area of the California desert to shoot the movie and was awoken in the early hours of the morning when her house began shaking.
Sigler discovered she had moved next to a military base that was testing explosives. She says, "We filmed it in the middle of nowhere, in the middle of the desert in California."
"I guess we were near a military base and I didn't know that at first because my backyard was miles of desert and in the morning my house started shaking. I didn't realize they were testing bombs."
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Violent Season 7 Premiere