Demi Lovato Gets Praise From Meaghan Martin
Demi Lovato's "Camp Rock" co-star Meaghan Jette Martin has praised the singer/actress for checking into rehab, insisting her pal is "doing the right thing" by tackling her personal problems.
The 18 year old pulled out of a tour with the Jonas Brothers at the weekend and admitted herself to a treatment center to deal with undisclosed "emotional and physical issues". Martin admits she's glad Lovato was brave enough to take a break from work to seek help, and she's convinced her friend will bounce back.
She tells Hollyscoop, "I'm so proud of Demi. I know she is doing the right thing. I think it's awesome that she did it despite the press she may get. She's a good girl and she will find her way back."
More Demi Lovato News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media