Demi Lovato Gets Praise From Meaghan Martin
Demi Lovato's "Camp Rock" co-star Meaghan Jette Martin has praised the singer/actress for checking into rehab, insisting her pal is "doing the right thing" by tackling her personal problems.
The 18 year old pulled out of a tour with the Jonas Brothers at the weekend and admitted herself to a treatment center to deal with undisclosed "emotional and physical issues". Martin admits she's glad Lovato was brave enough to take a break from work to seek help, and she's convinced her friend will bounce back.
She tells Hollyscoop, "I'm so proud of Demi. I know she is doing the right thing. I think it's awesome that she did it despite the press she may get. She's a good girl and she will find her way back."
More Demi Lovato News
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'