Demi Lovato Gets Praise From Meaghan Martin
Demi Lovato's "Camp Rock" co-star Meaghan Jette Martin has praised the singer/actress for checking into rehab, insisting her pal is "doing the right thing" by tackling her personal problems.
The 18 year old pulled out of a tour with the Jonas Brothers at the weekend and admitted herself to a treatment center to deal with undisclosed "emotional and physical issues". Martin admits she's glad Lovato was brave enough to take a break from work to seek help, and she's convinced her friend will bounce back.
She tells Hollyscoop, "I'm so proud of Demi. I know she is doing the right thing. I think it's awesome that she did it despite the press she may get. She's a good girl and she will find her way back."
More Demi Lovato News
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced