Demi Lovato Gets Praise From Meaghan Martin
Demi Lovato's "Camp Rock" co-star Meaghan Jette Martin has praised the singer/actress for checking into rehab, insisting her pal is "doing the right thing" by tackling her personal problems.
The 18 year old pulled out of a tour with the Jonas Brothers at the weekend and admitted herself to a treatment center to deal with undisclosed "emotional and physical issues". Martin admits she's glad Lovato was brave enough to take a break from work to seek help, and she's convinced her friend will bounce back.
She tells Hollyscoop, "I'm so proud of Demi. I know she is doing the right thing. I think it's awesome that she did it despite the press she may get. She's a good girl and she will find her way back."
More Demi Lovato News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent