Demi Lovato Gets Praise From Meaghan Martin
Demi Lovato's "Camp Rock" co-star Meaghan Jette Martin has praised the singer/actress for checking into rehab, insisting her pal is "doing the right thing" by tackling her personal problems.
The 18 year old pulled out of a tour with the Jonas Brothers at the weekend and admitted herself to a treatment center to deal with undisclosed "emotional and physical issues". Martin admits she's glad Lovato was brave enough to take a break from work to seek help, and she's convinced her friend will bounce back.
She tells Hollyscoop, "I'm so proud of Demi. I know she is doing the right thing. I think it's awesome that she did it despite the press she may get. She's a good girl and she will find her way back."
More Demi Lovato News
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik