Brad Pitt's Kids Want to See Him as Spider-Man
Brad Pitt's kids have a superhero role in mind for their father - they want the actor to play Spider-Man. "The Fight Club" star has six children with his longtime partner Angelina Jolie, and he admits his sons, Maddox, nine, and Pax, six, are hoping their dad will one day agree to play their favorite comic book icon.
He tells People.com, "The kids think he's (Spider-man) the coolest. If there was one superhero they would want me to play, that would be the one. I'd score big with them... Hopefully they will think Dad's really cool and better than Spider-Man."
Brad Pitt is voicing a superhero in "Megamind". His character Metro Man has battled the evil Megamind for years before he decided to retire and channel his inner passion to become a singer. The movie opens wide on November 5.
More Brad Pitt News
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host