Brad Pitt's Kids Want to See Him as Spider-Man
Brad Pitt's kids have a superhero role in mind for their father - they want the actor to play Spider-Man. "The Fight Club" star has six children with his longtime partner Angelina Jolie, and he admits his sons, Maddox, nine, and Pax, six, are hoping their dad will one day agree to play their favorite comic book icon.
He tells People.com, "The kids think he's (Spider-man) the coolest. If there was one superhero they would want me to play, that would be the one. I'd score big with them... Hopefully they will think Dad's really cool and better than Spider-Man."
Brad Pitt is voicing a superhero in "Megamind". His character Metro Man has battled the evil Megamind for years before he decided to retire and channel his inner passion to become a singer. The movie opens wide on November 5.
More Brad Pitt News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed