Brad Pitt's Kids Want to See Him as Spider-Man
Brad Pitt's kids have a superhero role in mind for their father - they want the actor to play Spider-Man. "The Fight Club" star has six children with his longtime partner Angelina Jolie, and he admits his sons, Maddox, nine, and Pax, six, are hoping their dad will one day agree to play their favorite comic book icon.
He tells People.com, "The kids think he's (Spider-man) the coolest. If there was one superhero they would want me to play, that would be the one. I'd score big with them... Hopefully they will think Dad's really cool and better than Spider-Man."
Brad Pitt is voicing a superhero in "Megamind". His character Metro Man has battled the evil Megamind for years before he decided to retire and channel his inner passion to become a singer. The movie opens wide on November 5.
More Brad Pitt News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'