Brad Pitt's Kids Want to See Him as Spider-Man
Brad Pitt's kids have a superhero role in mind for their father - they want the actor to play Spider-Man. "The Fight Club" star has six children with his longtime partner Angelina Jolie, and he admits his sons, Maddox, nine, and Pax, six, are hoping their dad will one day agree to play their favorite comic book icon.
He tells People.com, "The kids think he's (Spider-man) the coolest. If there was one superhero they would want me to play, that would be the one. I'd score big with them... Hopefully they will think Dad's really cool and better than Spider-Man."
Brad Pitt is voicing a superhero in "Megamind". His character Metro Man has battled the evil Megamind for years before he decided to retire and channel his inner passion to become a singer. The movie opens wide on November 5.
More Brad Pitt News
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family
- Liv Tyler Jokes About Her 'Pointy and Giant' Baby Bump
- BET Awards 2016: Beyonce and Drake Dominate Winner List
- Muhammad Ali's Daughter Laila Gets Emotional While Honoring Her Late Father at 2016 BET Awards
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards