Brad Pitt's Kids Want to See Him as Spider-Man
Brad Pitt's kids have a superhero role in mind for their father - they want the actor to play Spider-Man. "The Fight Club" star has six children with his longtime partner Angelina Jolie, and he admits his sons, Maddox, nine, and Pax, six, are hoping their dad will one day agree to play their favorite comic book icon.
He tells People.com, "The kids think he's (Spider-man) the coolest. If there was one superhero they would want me to play, that would be the one. I'd score big with them... Hopefully they will think Dad's really cool and better than Spider-Man."
Brad Pitt is voicing a superhero in "Megamind". His character Metro Man has battled the evil Megamind for years before he decided to retire and channel his inner passion to become a singer. The movie opens wide on November 5.
More Brad Pitt News
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London