Still Grieving, Joseph Gordon-Levitt Cancels Appearances
Joseph Gordon-Levitt has canceled the rest of his promotional tour dates as he continues to mourn the death of his brother. The "Inception" star was left devastated when his older sibling Dan passed away last month at the age of 36.
Gordon-Levitt was due to host an event for his online collaborative production site, HitRECord.org, at New York City's Town Hall Theater last week, but he called off the date in the wake of the tragedy, saying in a statement, "I'm eager to get back to work, but I also feel like I've just had an arm chopped off and so I'm finding myself less than capable these days."
Now the actor has axed the rest of his work schedule - including a date in Ohio on Thursday - to allow him time to grieve. Katie Krajny, spokesperson for the Ohio Union Activities Board, says, "The agent decided and Joseph decided that he needed to cancel the rest of his tour dates."
More Joseph Gordon-Levitt News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns