Still Grieving, Joseph Gordon-Levitt Cancels Appearances
Joseph Gordon-Levitt has canceled the rest of his promotional tour dates as he continues to mourn the death of his brother. The "Inception" star was left devastated when his older sibling Dan passed away last month at the age of 36.
Gordon-Levitt was due to host an event for his online collaborative production site, HitRECord.org, at New York City's Town Hall Theater last week, but he called off the date in the wake of the tragedy, saying in a statement, "I'm eager to get back to work, but I also feel like I've just had an arm chopped off and so I'm finding myself less than capable these days."
Now the actor has axed the rest of his work schedule - including a date in Ohio on Thursday - to allow him time to grieve. Katie Krajny, spokesperson for the Ohio Union Activities Board, says, "The agent decided and Joseph decided that he needed to cancel the rest of his tour dates."
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie