Still Grieving, Joseph Gordon-Levitt Cancels Appearances
Joseph Gordon-Levitt has canceled the rest of his promotional tour dates as he continues to mourn the death of his brother. The "Inception" star was left devastated when his older sibling Dan passed away last month at the age of 36.
Gordon-Levitt was due to host an event for his online collaborative production site, HitRECord.org, at New York City's Town Hall Theater last week, but he called off the date in the wake of the tragedy, saying in a statement, "I'm eager to get back to work, but I also feel like I've just had an arm chopped off and so I'm finding myself less than capable these days."
Now the actor has axed the rest of his work schedule - including a date in Ohio on Thursday - to allow him time to grieve. Katie Krajny, spokesperson for the Ohio Union Activities Board, says, "The agent decided and Joseph decided that he needed to cancel the rest of his tour dates."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal