Still Grieving, Joseph Gordon-Levitt Cancels Appearances
Joseph Gordon-Levitt has canceled the rest of his promotional tour dates as he continues to mourn the death of his brother. The "Inception" star was left devastated when his older sibling Dan passed away last month at the age of 36.
Gordon-Levitt was due to host an event for his online collaborative production site, HitRECord.org, at New York City's Town Hall Theater last week, but he called off the date in the wake of the tragedy, saying in a statement, "I'm eager to get back to work, but I also feel like I've just had an arm chopped off and so I'm finding myself less than capable these days."
Now the actor has axed the rest of his work schedule - including a date in Ohio on Thursday - to allow him time to grieve. Katie Krajny, spokesperson for the Ohio Union Activities Board, says, "The agent decided and Joseph decided that he needed to cancel the rest of his tour dates."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival