Still Grieving, Joseph Gordon-Levitt Cancels Appearances
Joseph Gordon-Levitt has canceled the rest of his promotional tour dates as he continues to mourn the death of his brother. The "Inception" star was left devastated when his older sibling Dan passed away last month at the age of 36.
Gordon-Levitt was due to host an event for his online collaborative production site, HitRECord.org, at New York City's Town Hall Theater last week, but he called off the date in the wake of the tragedy, saying in a statement, "I'm eager to get back to work, but I also feel like I've just had an arm chopped off and so I'm finding myself less than capable these days."
Now the actor has axed the rest of his work schedule - including a date in Ohio on Thursday - to allow him time to grieve. Katie Krajny, spokesperson for the Ohio Union Activities Board, says, "The agent decided and Joseph decided that he needed to cancel the rest of his tour dates."
More Joseph Gordon-Levitt News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny