David Beckham Considers U.S. Citizenship
David Beckham wants to make his American move permanent by becoming a U.S. citizen. The British soccer star and his wife Victoria Adams moved to Los Angeles with their three sons in 2007 when he signed up to play for L.A. Galaxy.
Beckham wants to stay Stateside so his kids can finish their education there, but even though the sports star is considering making his U.S. move official, he insists he'll always be an Englishman. When asked if he would consider U.S. citizenship, he told the Los Angeles Times, "I hope so, one day. It would be nice. I'm English born and bred. And that's the way I'll always be. I'm an Englishman, you know..."
"Our boys go to school here. They're happy here. As long as they continue to be happy here, my wife's happy here, then we plan on staying."
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie