David Beckham Considers U.S. Citizenship
David Beckham wants to make his American move permanent by becoming a U.S. citizen. The British soccer star and his wife Victoria Adams moved to Los Angeles with their three sons in 2007 when he signed up to play for L.A. Galaxy.
Beckham wants to stay Stateside so his kids can finish their education there, but even though the sports star is considering making his U.S. move official, he insists he'll always be an Englishman. When asked if he would consider U.S. citizenship, he told the Los Angeles Times, "I hope so, one day. It would be nice. I'm English born and bred. And that's the way I'll always be. I'm an Englishman, you know..."
"Our boys go to school here. They're happy here. As long as they continue to be happy here, my wife's happy here, then we plan on staying."
More David Beckham News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier