Matt Bellamy and Kate Hudson's Parents to Meet for the First Time
Muse frontman Matt Bellamy is jetting his parents to California this Christmas, so they can meet his girlfriend Kate Hudson's mum Goldie Hawn and stepdad Kurt Russell over the festive season, according to British reports.
The rocker has been dating the "Fool's Gold" star since April, when they met at the Coachella Music Festival, and they went public with their romance in July. The couple is said to be keen for the musician's parents, Marilyn and George, to meet Hudson's famous family - and they're planning to introduce their relatives over holidays, according to Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "It will be the first meeting of both sets of parents. Things are getting serious between Kate and Matt and it's the obvious next step. Christmas is the only time they can get everyone together and the festive season is also the best time to do it. Matt's parents divorced when he was a teenager but they maintained a relationship. There's talk they could split the U.S. trip between them."
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards
- Simon Pegg and Mike Myers Join Margot Robbie in Thriller 'Terminal'
- 'The Flash' Season 2 Finale: The Man in the Iron Mask Reveal Brings in Another Speedster
- Kendall Jenner Says She's Psychic. Get Details of Her Sixth Sense
- Lil Wayne and Birdman Are Still Feuding After Settlement Talks 'Broke Off'
- Khloe Kardashian Fears Blac Chyna Will Use Her Baby With Rob for Fame and Fortune
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance