Matt Bellamy and Kate Hudson's Parents to Meet for the First Time
Muse frontman Matt Bellamy is jetting his parents to California this Christmas, so they can meet his girlfriend Kate Hudson's mum Goldie Hawn and stepdad Kurt Russell over the festive season, according to British reports.
The rocker has been dating the "Fool's Gold" star since April, when they met at the Coachella Music Festival, and they went public with their romance in July. The couple is said to be keen for the musician's parents, Marilyn and George, to meet Hudson's famous family - and they're planning to introduce their relatives over holidays, according to Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "It will be the first meeting of both sets of parents. Things are getting serious between Kate and Matt and it's the obvious next step. Christmas is the only time they can get everyone together and the festive season is also the best time to do it. Matt's parents divorced when he was a teenager but they maintained a relationship. There's talk they could split the U.S. trip between them."
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton