Matt Bellamy and Kate Hudson's Parents to Meet for the First Time
Muse frontman Matt Bellamy is jetting his parents to California this Christmas, so they can meet his girlfriend Kate Hudson's mum Goldie Hawn and stepdad Kurt Russell over the festive season, according to British reports.
The rocker has been dating the "Fool's Gold" star since April, when they met at the Coachella Music Festival, and they went public with their romance in July. The couple is said to be keen for the musician's parents, Marilyn and George, to meet Hudson's famous family - and they're planning to introduce their relatives over holidays, according to Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "It will be the first meeting of both sets of parents. Things are getting serious between Kate and Matt and it's the obvious next step. Christmas is the only time they can get everyone together and the festive season is also the best time to do it. Matt's parents divorced when he was a teenager but they maintained a relationship. There's talk they could split the U.S. trip between them."
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Katy Perry Tears Up as She Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims at London Gig
- Rosario Dawson in Talks for 'X-Men: New Mutants', Two Others Eyed to Play Mirage
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli