Matt Bellamy and Kate Hudson's Parents to Meet for the First Time
Muse frontman Matt Bellamy is jetting his parents to California this Christmas, so they can meet his girlfriend Kate Hudson's mum Goldie Hawn and stepdad Kurt Russell over the festive season, according to British reports.
The rocker has been dating the "Fool's Gold" star since April, when they met at the Coachella Music Festival, and they went public with their romance in July. The couple is said to be keen for the musician's parents, Marilyn and George, to meet Hudson's famous family - and they're planning to introduce their relatives over holidays, according to Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "It will be the first meeting of both sets of parents. Things are getting serious between Kate and Matt and it's the obvious next step. Christmas is the only time they can get everyone together and the festive season is also the best time to do it. Matt's parents divorced when he was a teenager but they maintained a relationship. There's talk they could split the U.S. trip between them."
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign