Bon Jovi Give Personal Donation to Children In Need
Rockers Bon Jovi have personally matched fan donations of $15,000 to support the annual British fundraiser Children In Need. The band played a show in London earlier this week for 100 lucky fans who had won tickets in a BBC contest ahead of this month's telethon, which raises cash for underprivileged kids.
And the generous stars dug deep to hand over their own donation of $15,000, according to Britain's Daily Express. The smiling bandmembers then posed with a giant cheque as proof of their pledge.
On another news, Bon Jovi are set to give an exclusive performance at New York's Best Buy Theater to be broadcast on popular upload website YouTube. The band will perform Wednesday, November 10 at 8 o'clock in the evening (ET) streamed live on the band's YouTube channel.
More Bon Jovi News
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef