Bon Jovi Give Personal Donation to Children In Need
Rockers Bon Jovi have personally matched fan donations of $15,000 to support the annual British fundraiser Children In Need. The band played a show in London earlier this week for 100 lucky fans who had won tickets in a BBC contest ahead of this month's telethon, which raises cash for underprivileged kids.
And the generous stars dug deep to hand over their own donation of $15,000, according to Britain's Daily Express. The smiling bandmembers then posed with a giant cheque as proof of their pledge.
On another news, Bon Jovi are set to give an exclusive performance at New York's Best Buy Theater to be broadcast on popular upload website YouTube. The band will perform Wednesday, November 10 at 8 o'clock in the evening (ET) streamed live on the band's YouTube channel.
More Bon Jovi News
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson