Bon Jovi Give Personal Donation to Children In Need
Rockers Bon Jovi have personally matched fan donations of $15,000 to support the annual British fundraiser Children In Need. The band played a show in London earlier this week for 100 lucky fans who had won tickets in a BBC contest ahead of this month's telethon, which raises cash for underprivileged kids.
And the generous stars dug deep to hand over their own donation of $15,000, according to Britain's Daily Express. The smiling bandmembers then posed with a giant cheque as proof of their pledge.
On another news, Bon Jovi are set to give an exclusive performance at New York's Best Buy Theater to be broadcast on popular upload website YouTube. The band will perform Wednesday, November 10 at 8 o'clock in the evening (ET) streamed live on the band's YouTube channel.
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass
- Liam Payne Is Unscathed After Caught in Gunfire at Club
- Watch Britney Spears Shave Her Head in 'Britney Ever After' Trailer
- Mariah Carey's Worst Nightmare! Sister to Detail the Singer's Satanic Rituals and Sex Abuse Claims
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Welcomes Baby Girl Named Ella Grace
- Kristen Wiig Joins 'Last Man on Earth' in a Mysterious Recurring Role
- 'The Voice' Execs Want Blake Shelton to Propose to Gwen Stefani On-Air
- Ed Sheeran Travels Back to His Teenage Years in Nostalgic Video for 'Castle on the Hill'