Bon Jovi Give Personal Donation to Children In Need
Rockers Bon Jovi have personally matched fan donations of $15,000 to support the annual British fundraiser Children In Need. The band played a show in London earlier this week for 100 lucky fans who had won tickets in a BBC contest ahead of this month's telethon, which raises cash for underprivileged kids.
And the generous stars dug deep to hand over their own donation of $15,000, according to Britain's Daily Express. The smiling bandmembers then posed with a giant cheque as proof of their pledge.
On another news, Bon Jovi are set to give an exclusive performance at New York's Best Buy Theater to be broadcast on popular upload website YouTube. The band will perform Wednesday, November 10 at 8 o'clock in the evening (ET) streamed live on the band's YouTube channel.
More Bon Jovi News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip