Bon Jovi Give Personal Donation to Children In Need
Rockers Bon Jovi have personally matched fan donations of $15,000 to support the annual British fundraiser Children In Need. The band played a show in London earlier this week for 100 lucky fans who had won tickets in a BBC contest ahead of this month's telethon, which raises cash for underprivileged kids.
And the generous stars dug deep to hand over their own donation of $15,000, according to Britain's Daily Express. The smiling bandmembers then posed with a giant cheque as proof of their pledge.
On another news, Bon Jovi are set to give an exclusive performance at New York's Best Buy Theater to be broadcast on popular upload website YouTube. The band will perform Wednesday, November 10 at 8 o'clock in the evening (ET) streamed live on the band's YouTube channel.
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'
- Odell Beckham Jr. and Iggy Azalea Are Cozying Up in Romantic Bowling Date
- Kim Kardashian Posts Sweet Tribute to 'Best Husband' Kanye West on 3-Year Anniversary
- 'John Wick 3' Script Is Being Written, Filming May Begin Later This Year
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards