Bon Jovi Give Personal Donation to Children In Need
Rockers Bon Jovi have personally matched fan donations of $15,000 to support the annual British fundraiser Children In Need. The band played a show in London earlier this week for 100 lucky fans who had won tickets in a BBC contest ahead of this month's telethon, which raises cash for underprivileged kids.
And the generous stars dug deep to hand over their own donation of $15,000, according to Britain's Daily Express. The smiling bandmembers then posed with a giant cheque as proof of their pledge.
On another news, Bon Jovi are set to give an exclusive performance at New York's Best Buy Theater to be broadcast on popular upload website YouTube. The band will perform Wednesday, November 10 at 8 o'clock in the evening (ET) streamed live on the band's YouTube channel.
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- Oscars 2017 Winner List: Emma Stone Wins Best Actress, 'Moonlight' Is Best Picture
- Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz Involved in Twitter Feud After Remy Ma's Diss Track
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Wins Big, Casey Affleck Is Best Actor
- Remy Ma Calls Out Nicki Minaj on New Diss Track 'ShETHER'
- Beast Is Kicked Out of Castle by Gaston in 'Beauty and the Beast' Academy Awards TV Spot
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two