Laughing in Court, Paul Gascoigne Reprimanded
Former England soccer star Paul Gascoigne was reprimanded by a magistrate on Wednesday, November 3 after laughing during a court hearing. The troubled sportsman was arrested by police in February, along with his friend Michael Harvey, on suspicion of being drunk in charge of a vehicle.
Just a day later, the pair was arrested by cops once again for a public order offense in Darlington, north England. Gascoigne denies a charge of being four times over the legal limit and appeared at Northallerton Magistrates' Court in North Yorkshire, England on Wednesday - but the star's behavior at the hearing left bench chairman Nigel Tapley far from impressed.
He slammed the sportsman for giggling as charges were read out, telling him: "These are very serious matters Mr Gascoigne - very serious." The case has been adjourned until next month. Gascoigne is already facing jail over his arrest for driving under the influence last month.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift