Laughing in Court, Paul Gascoigne Reprimanded
Former England soccer star Paul Gascoigne was reprimanded by a magistrate on Wednesday, November 3 after laughing during a court hearing. The troubled sportsman was arrested by police in February, along with his friend Michael Harvey, on suspicion of being drunk in charge of a vehicle.
Just a day later, the pair was arrested by cops once again for a public order offense in Darlington, north England. Gascoigne denies a charge of being four times over the legal limit and appeared at Northallerton Magistrates' Court in North Yorkshire, England on Wednesday - but the star's behavior at the hearing left bench chairman Nigel Tapley far from impressed.
He slammed the sportsman for giggling as charges were read out, telling him: "These are very serious matters Mr Gascoigne - very serious." The case has been adjourned until next month. Gascoigne is already facing jail over his arrest for driving under the influence last month.
- Kim Kardashian's Stolen Jewelry Re-Cut and Sold on Black Market After Robbery
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Forced to Hand Over Kids to Brad Pitt
- NBC Officially Greenlights 'Will and Grace' Revival
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas