Laughing in Court, Paul Gascoigne Reprimanded
Former England soccer star Paul Gascoigne was reprimanded by a magistrate on Wednesday, November 3 after laughing during a court hearing. The troubled sportsman was arrested by police in February, along with his friend Michael Harvey, on suspicion of being drunk in charge of a vehicle.
Just a day later, the pair was arrested by cops once again for a public order offense in Darlington, north England. Gascoigne denies a charge of being four times over the legal limit and appeared at Northallerton Magistrates' Court in North Yorkshire, England on Wednesday - but the star's behavior at the hearing left bench chairman Nigel Tapley far from impressed.
He slammed the sportsman for giggling as charges were read out, telling him: "These are very serious matters Mr Gascoigne - very serious." The case has been adjourned until next month. Gascoigne is already facing jail over his arrest for driving under the influence last month.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent