Laughing in Court, Paul Gascoigne Reprimanded
Former England soccer star Paul Gascoigne was reprimanded by a magistrate on Wednesday, November 3 after laughing during a court hearing. The troubled sportsman was arrested by police in February, along with his friend Michael Harvey, on suspicion of being drunk in charge of a vehicle.
Just a day later, the pair was arrested by cops once again for a public order offense in Darlington, north England. Gascoigne denies a charge of being four times over the legal limit and appeared at Northallerton Magistrates' Court in North Yorkshire, England on Wednesday - but the star's behavior at the hearing left bench chairman Nigel Tapley far from impressed.
He slammed the sportsman for giggling as charges were read out, telling him: "These are very serious matters Mr Gascoigne - very serious." The case has been adjourned until next month. Gascoigne is already facing jail over his arrest for driving under the influence last month.
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion