Laughing in Court, Paul Gascoigne Reprimanded
Former England soccer star Paul Gascoigne was reprimanded by a magistrate on Wednesday, November 3 after laughing during a court hearing. The troubled sportsman was arrested by police in February, along with his friend Michael Harvey, on suspicion of being drunk in charge of a vehicle.
Just a day later, the pair was arrested by cops once again for a public order offense in Darlington, north England. Gascoigne denies a charge of being four times over the legal limit and appeared at Northallerton Magistrates' Court in North Yorkshire, England on Wednesday - but the star's behavior at the hearing left bench chairman Nigel Tapley far from impressed.
He slammed the sportsman for giggling as charges were read out, telling him: "These are very serious matters Mr Gascoigne - very serious." The case has been adjourned until next month. Gascoigne is already facing jail over his arrest for driving under the influence last month.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?