William H. Macy Is Joan Cusack and Jeremy Piven's Former Babysitter
Actor William H. Macy has an odd link to his co-stars in new TV comedy series "Shameless" - he once babysat them for their parents. The Fargo star recalls looking after Joan Cusack and Jeremy Piven when they were kids in Chicago, Illinois.
The actor befriended Byrne Piven and Dick Cusack, who were fellow regulars in the Chicago theatre scene, where he co-founded the St. Nicholas Theater Company with playwright and pal David Mamet - and he still remembers babysitting their kids Jeremy and Joan. He tells USA Today newspaper, "Jeremy was just a little kid," when he offered to babysit "because I needed the work".
And he admits that he and actress Cusack enjoyed their racy scenes in Shameless, even though her father would have been far from happy. Macy adds, "That would have been an interesting conversation." Macy also has another theatrical link to Piven - he replaced the star at short notice in Speed-The-Plow on Broadway after Piven fell ill with mercury poisoning.
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test