William H. Macy Is Joan Cusack and Jeremy Piven's Former Babysitter
Actor William H. Macy has an odd link to his co-stars in new TV comedy series "Shameless" - he once babysat them for their parents. The Fargo star recalls looking after Joan Cusack and Jeremy Piven when they were kids in Chicago, Illinois.
The actor befriended Byrne Piven and Dick Cusack, who were fellow regulars in the Chicago theatre scene, where he co-founded the St. Nicholas Theater Company with playwright and pal David Mamet - and he still remembers babysitting their kids Jeremy and Joan. He tells USA Today newspaper, "Jeremy was just a little kid," when he offered to babysit "because I needed the work".
And he admits that he and actress Cusack enjoyed their racy scenes in Shameless, even though her father would have been far from happy. Macy adds, "That would have been an interesting conversation." Macy also has another theatrical link to Piven - he replaced the star at short notice in Speed-The-Plow on Broadway after Piven fell ill with mercury poisoning.
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star