William H. Macy Is Joan Cusack and Jeremy Piven's Former Babysitter
Actor William H. Macy has an odd link to his co-stars in new TV comedy series "Shameless" - he once babysat them for their parents. The Fargo star recalls looking after Joan Cusack and Jeremy Piven when they were kids in Chicago, Illinois.
The actor befriended Byrne Piven and Dick Cusack, who were fellow regulars in the Chicago theatre scene, where he co-founded the St. Nicholas Theater Company with playwright and pal David Mamet - and he still remembers babysitting their kids Jeremy and Joan. He tells USA Today newspaper, "Jeremy was just a little kid," when he offered to babysit "because I needed the work".
And he admits that he and actress Cusack enjoyed their racy scenes in Shameless, even though her father would have been far from happy. Macy adds, "That would have been an interesting conversation." Macy also has another theatrical link to Piven - he replaced the star at short notice in Speed-The-Plow on Broadway after Piven fell ill with mercury poisoning.
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?
- Miley Cyrus Makes Liam Hemsworth Jealous Over Her Pampering Sessions With Pet Pig
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Help Test the Guys' Husband Skills
- John Boyega Shows Finn's New Weapon in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Bella Thorne Gets Cuddly With Ex Gregg Sulkin After Super Quick Fling With Scott Disick
- Kourtney Kardashian Ready to Introduce Younes Bendjima to Her Family
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Is Not Hacked, Claims Disney CEO
- Niall Horan Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims, Makes 'On the Loose' TV Debut on 'Today'