Gwyneth Paltrow to Cover Cee-Lo's Song on 'Glee'
Gwyneth Paltrow will belt out Cee-Lo's controversial "F**k You" anthem when she appears on "Glee". The Gnarls Barkley star's radio-unfriendly tune has become a huge global hit and now actress Paltrow is set to test the censors when she sings it on the hit TV show.
EW.com reports the actress will not sing the naughty version of the tune - she'll sing the cleaned up track, renamed "Forget You". Meanwhile, Paltrow will make her live singing debut at next week's Country Music Awards - she'll belt out her track "Country Strong" from the upcoming film of the same name.
Gwyneth Paltrow's episode on "Glee" is called "The Substitute". When Mr. Schuester gets sick, a substitute teacher (guest star Paltrow) takes over his Spanish class and the glee club, and winds up winning over the whole New Directions clan. Meanwhile, when Sue fills in for Principal Figgins as McKinley's top dog, she tries to flex her power on campus.
More Glee News
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I-6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza