Gwyneth Paltrow to Cover Cee-Lo's Song on 'Glee'
Gwyneth Paltrow will belt out Cee-Lo's controversial "F**k You" anthem when she appears on "Glee". The Gnarls Barkley star's radio-unfriendly tune has become a huge global hit and now actress Paltrow is set to test the censors when she sings it on the hit TV show.
EW.com reports the actress will not sing the naughty version of the tune - she'll sing the cleaned up track, renamed "Forget You". Meanwhile, Paltrow will make her live singing debut at next week's Country Music Awards - she'll belt out her track "Country Strong" from the upcoming film of the same name.
Gwyneth Paltrow's episode on "Glee" is called "The Substitute". When Mr. Schuester gets sick, a substitute teacher (guest star Paltrow) takes over his Spanish class and the glee club, and winds up winning over the whole New Directions clan. Meanwhile, when Sue fills in for Principal Figgins as McKinley's top dog, she tries to flex her power on campus.
More Glee News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son