Gwyneth Paltrow to Cover Cee-Lo's Song on 'Glee'
Gwyneth Paltrow will belt out Cee-Lo's controversial "F**k You" anthem when she appears on "Glee". The Gnarls Barkley star's radio-unfriendly tune has become a huge global hit and now actress Paltrow is set to test the censors when she sings it on the hit TV show.
EW.com reports the actress will not sing the naughty version of the tune - she'll sing the cleaned up track, renamed "Forget You". Meanwhile, Paltrow will make her live singing debut at next week's Country Music Awards - she'll belt out her track "Country Strong" from the upcoming film of the same name.
Gwyneth Paltrow's episode on "Glee" is called "The Substitute". When Mr. Schuester gets sick, a substitute teacher (guest star Paltrow) takes over his Spanish class and the glee club, and winds up winning over the whole New Directions clan. Meanwhile, when Sue fills in for Principal Figgins as McKinley's top dog, she tries to flex her power on campus.
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair