Gwyneth Paltrow to Cover Cee-Lo's Song on 'Glee'
Gwyneth Paltrow will belt out Cee-Lo's controversial "F**k You" anthem when she appears on "Glee". The Gnarls Barkley star's radio-unfriendly tune has become a huge global hit and now actress Paltrow is set to test the censors when she sings it on the hit TV show.
EW.com reports the actress will not sing the naughty version of the tune - she'll sing the cleaned up track, renamed "Forget You". Meanwhile, Paltrow will make her live singing debut at next week's Country Music Awards - she'll belt out her track "Country Strong" from the upcoming film of the same name.
Gwyneth Paltrow's episode on "Glee" is called "The Substitute". When Mr. Schuester gets sick, a substitute teacher (guest star Paltrow) takes over his Spanish class and the glee club, and winds up winning over the whole New Directions clan. Meanwhile, when Sue fills in for Principal Figgins as McKinley's top dog, she tries to flex her power on campus.
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert