Gwyneth Paltrow to Cover Cee-Lo's Song on 'Glee'
Gwyneth Paltrow will belt out Cee-Lo's controversial "F**k You" anthem when she appears on "Glee". The Gnarls Barkley star's radio-unfriendly tune has become a huge global hit and now actress Paltrow is set to test the censors when she sings it on the hit TV show.
EW.com reports the actress will not sing the naughty version of the tune - she'll sing the cleaned up track, renamed "Forget You". Meanwhile, Paltrow will make her live singing debut at next week's Country Music Awards - she'll belt out her track "Country Strong" from the upcoming film of the same name.
Gwyneth Paltrow's episode on "Glee" is called "The Substitute". When Mr. Schuester gets sick, a substitute teacher (guest star Paltrow) takes over his Spanish class and the glee club, and winds up winning over the whole New Directions clan. Meanwhile, when Sue fills in for Principal Figgins as McKinley's top dog, she tries to flex her power on campus.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March