Demi Lovato's Parents Thank Fans for Their Support
Demi Lovato's mother has thanked the star's loyal fans for their support after her troubled teenage daughter checked into rehab at the weekend. The 18-year-old actress/singer abandoned the final dates of her South American tour with ex-boyfriend Joe Jonas and the Jonas Brothers and checked into an undisclosed treatment center to address "emotional and physical issues".
The family has yet to address the specific issues that sparked her decision to enter rehab. However, Lovato's mother Dianna De La Garza and her stepfather Eddie De La Garza have thanked their daughter's dedicated fans for being understanding as she seeks help.
A joint statement reads, "Our entire family appreciates the outpouring of support we have received from Demi's fans. We are touched by their kindness." Lovato's worried biological father, Patrick, spoke out on Tuesday, November 2, blaming his daughter's troubles on the pressures of fame.
More Demi Lovato News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars