Alleged Mistresses of Tiger Woods, Ashton Kutcher and Reggie Bush Team Up for TV Show
The alleged mistresses of Tiger Woods, Ashton Kutcher and Kim Kardashian's ex Reggie Bush have teamed up for a titillating new reality TV show. "Mistress Makeovers: Starting Over" will feature Joslyn James and Jamie Jungers, who reportedly bedded Woods, Reggie's girl January Gessert and Kutcher's alleged mistress Brittany Jones.
The quartet will all be filmed getting plastic surgery makeovers, according to Hollyscoop. Sources tell the website Joslyn and Jamie will get breast implants and January will receive a Brazilian butt and botox.
The show will then follow the scandal makers as they reinvent themselves in a bid to find true love. None of the celebrities linked to the girls have confirmed they romanced the ladies.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'