Alleged Mistresses of Tiger Woods, Ashton Kutcher and Reggie Bush Team Up for TV Show
The alleged mistresses of Tiger Woods, Ashton Kutcher and Kim Kardashian's ex Reggie Bush have teamed up for a titillating new reality TV show. "Mistress Makeovers: Starting Over" will feature Joslyn James and Jamie Jungers, who reportedly bedded Woods, Reggie's girl January Gessert and Kutcher's alleged mistress Brittany Jones.
The quartet will all be filmed getting plastic surgery makeovers, according to Hollyscoop. Sources tell the website Joslyn and Jamie will get breast implants and January will receive a Brazilian butt and botox.
The show will then follow the scandal makers as they reinvent themselves in a bid to find true love. None of the celebrities linked to the girls have confirmed they romanced the ladies.
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!