Alleged Mistresses of Tiger Woods, Ashton Kutcher and Reggie Bush Team Up for TV Show
The alleged mistresses of Tiger Woods, Ashton Kutcher and Kim Kardashian's ex Reggie Bush have teamed up for a titillating new reality TV show. "Mistress Makeovers: Starting Over" will feature Joslyn James and Jamie Jungers, who reportedly bedded Woods, Reggie's girl January Gessert and Kutcher's alleged mistress Brittany Jones.
The quartet will all be filmed getting plastic surgery makeovers, according to Hollyscoop. Sources tell the website Joslyn and Jamie will get breast implants and January will receive a Brazilian butt and botox.
The show will then follow the scandal makers as they reinvent themselves in a bid to find true love. None of the celebrities linked to the girls have confirmed they romanced the ladies.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns