Alleged Mistresses of Tiger Woods, Ashton Kutcher and Reggie Bush Team Up for TV Show
The alleged mistresses of Tiger Woods, Ashton Kutcher and Kim Kardashian's ex Reggie Bush have teamed up for a titillating new reality TV show. "Mistress Makeovers: Starting Over" will feature Joslyn James and Jamie Jungers, who reportedly bedded Woods, Reggie's girl January Gessert and Kutcher's alleged mistress Brittany Jones.
The quartet will all be filmed getting plastic surgery makeovers, according to Hollyscoop. Sources tell the website Joslyn and Jamie will get breast implants and January will receive a Brazilian butt and botox.
The show will then follow the scandal makers as they reinvent themselves in a bid to find true love. None of the celebrities linked to the girls have confirmed they romanced the ladies.
More Tiger Woods News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance