Sophia Bush Moves From Old Home Because It's Haunted
Sophia Bush has terrifying memories of moving to North Carolina to film U.S. TV drama "One Tree Hill" - she's convinced her former home there was haunted by a ghost. The superstitious actress still films the hit series in Wilmington, but she has moved out of the creepy house she is convinced is haunted by a little dead boy.
She explains, "I lived in a really, really haunted house in North Carolina for three years... I think it was a little ghost because of the way it would run around across the roof." And Bush refuses to believe the mysterious noises were anything but supernatural - because there were too many spooky coincidences.
She says, "A lot of people tried to convince me it was a raccoon, but raccoons and opossums don't open drawers and slam doors. The thing that was weird was I started asking all of the neighbors what the story was behind the family that had lived there before me and nobody would answer any of my questions... it was very strange."
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo