Sophia Bush Moves From Old Home Because It's Haunted
Sophia Bush has terrifying memories of moving to North Carolina to film U.S. TV drama "One Tree Hill" - she's convinced her former home there was haunted by a ghost. The superstitious actress still films the hit series in Wilmington, but she has moved out of the creepy house she is convinced is haunted by a little dead boy.
She explains, "I lived in a really, really haunted house in North Carolina for three years... I think it was a little ghost because of the way it would run around across the roof." And Bush refuses to believe the mysterious noises were anything but supernatural - because there were too many spooky coincidences.
She says, "A lot of people tried to convince me it was a raccoon, but raccoons and opossums don't open drawers and slam doors. The thing that was weird was I started asking all of the neighbors what the story was behind the family that had lived there before me and nobody would answer any of my questions... it was very strange."
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic