Sophia Bush Moves From Old Home Because It's Haunted
Sophia Bush has terrifying memories of moving to North Carolina to film U.S. TV drama "One Tree Hill" - she's convinced her former home there was haunted by a ghost. The superstitious actress still films the hit series in Wilmington, but she has moved out of the creepy house she is convinced is haunted by a little dead boy.
She explains, "I lived in a really, really haunted house in North Carolina for three years... I think it was a little ghost because of the way it would run around across the roof." And Bush refuses to believe the mysterious noises were anything but supernatural - because there were too many spooky coincidences.
She says, "A lot of people tried to convince me it was a raccoon, but raccoons and opossums don't open drawers and slam doors. The thing that was weird was I started asking all of the neighbors what the story was behind the family that had lived there before me and nobody would answer any of my questions... it was very strange."
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- Rihanna, Beyonce and More Thank Barack and Michelle Obama With Adorable Posts
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day