Sophia Bush Moves From Old Home Because It's Haunted
Sophia Bush has terrifying memories of moving to North Carolina to film U.S. TV drama "One Tree Hill" - she's convinced her former home there was haunted by a ghost. The superstitious actress still films the hit series in Wilmington, but she has moved out of the creepy house she is convinced is haunted by a little dead boy.
She explains, "I lived in a really, really haunted house in North Carolina for three years... I think it was a little ghost because of the way it would run around across the roof." And Bush refuses to believe the mysterious noises were anything but supernatural - because there were too many spooky coincidences.
She says, "A lot of people tried to convince me it was a raccoon, but raccoons and opossums don't open drawers and slam doors. The thing that was weird was I started asking all of the neighbors what the story was behind the family that had lived there before me and nobody would answer any of my questions... it was very strange."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked