Sophia Bush Moves From Old Home Because It's Haunted
Sophia Bush has terrifying memories of moving to North Carolina to film U.S. TV drama "One Tree Hill" - she's convinced her former home there was haunted by a ghost. The superstitious actress still films the hit series in Wilmington, but she has moved out of the creepy house she is convinced is haunted by a little dead boy.
She explains, "I lived in a really, really haunted house in North Carolina for three years... I think it was a little ghost because of the way it would run around across the roof." And Bush refuses to believe the mysterious noises were anything but supernatural - because there were too many spooky coincidences.
She says, "A lot of people tried to convince me it was a raccoon, but raccoons and opossums don't open drawers and slam doors. The thing that was weird was I started asking all of the neighbors what the story was behind the family that had lived there before me and nobody would answer any of my questions... it was very strange."
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory