Jennifer Aniston Does Read Tabloid News About Her
Jennifer Aniston often reads gossip columns because she enjoys catching up on the latest rumors surrounding her love life. The Hollywood beauty has endured wild speculation about who she is dating ever since she divorced Brad Pitt back in 2005.
She has romanced stars including Vince Vaughn and John Mayer, while wilder rumors have linked the actress to her "The Bounty Hunter" co-star Gerard Butler and most recently, "Cougar Town" actor Josh Hopkins. And Aniston admits she often takes pleasure in reading all the stories - insisting they are far from the truth.
She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "I love reading about what my love life is like! I've been dealing with speculation about virtually every aspect of my personal life for years. I've grown indifferent to all stories. So much gets written that it begins to turn off the public and people stop believing all the c**p."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera