Jennifer Aniston Does Read Tabloid News About Her
Jennifer Aniston often reads gossip columns because she enjoys catching up on the latest rumors surrounding her love life. The Hollywood beauty has endured wild speculation about who she is dating ever since she divorced Brad Pitt back in 2005.
She has romanced stars including Vince Vaughn and John Mayer, while wilder rumors have linked the actress to her "The Bounty Hunter" co-star Gerard Butler and most recently, "Cougar Town" actor Josh Hopkins. And Aniston admits she often takes pleasure in reading all the stories - insisting they are far from the truth.
She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "I love reading about what my love life is like! I've been dealing with speculation about virtually every aspect of my personal life for years. I've grown indifferent to all stories. So much gets written that it begins to turn off the public and people stop believing all the c**p."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked