Jennifer Aniston Does Read Tabloid News About Her
Jennifer Aniston often reads gossip columns because she enjoys catching up on the latest rumors surrounding her love life. The Hollywood beauty has endured wild speculation about who she is dating ever since she divorced Brad Pitt back in 2005.
She has romanced stars including Vince Vaughn and John Mayer, while wilder rumors have linked the actress to her "The Bounty Hunter" co-star Gerard Butler and most recently, "Cougar Town" actor Josh Hopkins. And Aniston admits she often takes pleasure in reading all the stories - insisting they are far from the truth.
She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "I love reading about what my love life is like! I've been dealing with speculation about virtually every aspect of my personal life for years. I've grown indifferent to all stories. So much gets written that it begins to turn off the public and people stop believing all the c**p."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson