Jennifer Aniston Does Read Tabloid News About Her
Jennifer Aniston often reads gossip columns because she enjoys catching up on the latest rumors surrounding her love life. The Hollywood beauty has endured wild speculation about who she is dating ever since she divorced Brad Pitt back in 2005.
She has romanced stars including Vince Vaughn and John Mayer, while wilder rumors have linked the actress to her "The Bounty Hunter" co-star Gerard Butler and most recently, "Cougar Town" actor Josh Hopkins. And Aniston admits she often takes pleasure in reading all the stories - insisting they are far from the truth.
She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "I love reading about what my love life is like! I've been dealing with speculation about virtually every aspect of my personal life for years. I've grown indifferent to all stories. So much gets written that it begins to turn off the public and people stop believing all the c**p."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle