Jennifer Aniston Does Read Tabloid News About Her
Jennifer Aniston often reads gossip columns because she enjoys catching up on the latest rumors surrounding her love life. The Hollywood beauty has endured wild speculation about who she is dating ever since she divorced Brad Pitt back in 2005.
She has romanced stars including Vince Vaughn and John Mayer, while wilder rumors have linked the actress to her "The Bounty Hunter" co-star Gerard Butler and most recently, "Cougar Town" actor Josh Hopkins. And Aniston admits she often takes pleasure in reading all the stories - insisting they are far from the truth.
She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "I love reading about what my love life is like! I've been dealing with speculation about virtually every aspect of my personal life for years. I've grown indifferent to all stories. So much gets written that it begins to turn off the public and people stop believing all the c**p."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video