Joe Manganiello Thinking of Eloping With Fiancee
Actor Joe Manganiello and his fiancee Audra Marie could be set to elope together - because their marriage plans are becoming too complicated. The "True Blood" star and actress/model Marie announced their engagement last month after a whirlwind romance.
Manganiello admits he's left preparations for the nuptials to his fiancee to avoid complicating the arrangements for their big day - but he secretly dreams of whisking Marie away and getting wed in secret.
He tells EOnline.com. "We're figuring it all out right now. She's kind of doing the daily grunt work - reading magazines, going online, looking at all of the websites. I just kind of say 'Yes' or 'No' or kind of make a sound, a grunt."
Asked if he would prefer to elope with Maria, Manganiello replies: "I don't know. We could. Never know. Wouldn't rule out anything at this point."
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women
- 'Castle Rock' Finds Its Female Lead in Melanie Lynskey
- Kendra Wilkinson Admits to Doing 'FaceTime Sex' With Husband Hank When in Long-Distance Relationship
- 'Big Brother' Season 19 Premiere: Biggest Twist Gets a Houseguest Evicted
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Enjoy Vacation in the Bahamas Amid Divorce
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach