Joe Manganiello Thinking of Eloping With Fiancee
Actor Joe Manganiello and his fiancee Audra Marie could be set to elope together - because their marriage plans are becoming too complicated. The "True Blood" star and actress/model Marie announced their engagement last month after a whirlwind romance.
Manganiello admits he's left preparations for the nuptials to his fiancee to avoid complicating the arrangements for their big day - but he secretly dreams of whisking Marie away and getting wed in secret.
He tells EOnline.com. "We're figuring it all out right now. She's kind of doing the daily grunt work - reading magazines, going online, looking at all of the websites. I just kind of say 'Yes' or 'No' or kind of make a sound, a grunt."
Asked if he would prefer to elope with Maria, Manganiello replies: "I don't know. We could. Never know. Wouldn't rule out anything at this point."
More Joe Manganiello News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch