Joe Manganiello Thinking of Eloping With Fiancee
Actor Joe Manganiello and his fiancee Audra Marie could be set to elope together - because their marriage plans are becoming too complicated. The "True Blood" star and actress/model Marie announced their engagement last month after a whirlwind romance.
Manganiello admits he's left preparations for the nuptials to his fiancee to avoid complicating the arrangements for their big day - but he secretly dreams of whisking Marie away and getting wed in secret.
He tells EOnline.com. "We're figuring it all out right now. She's kind of doing the daily grunt work - reading magazines, going online, looking at all of the websites. I just kind of say 'Yes' or 'No' or kind of make a sound, a grunt."
Asked if he would prefer to elope with Maria, Manganiello replies: "I don't know. We could. Never know. Wouldn't rule out anything at this point."
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle
- Singer Babyface Joins 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Usher Confirms New Album 'Hard II Love' Is Due Out Next Month
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot