Joe Manganiello Thinking of Eloping With Fiancee
Actor Joe Manganiello and his fiancee Audra Marie could be set to elope together - because their marriage plans are becoming too complicated. The "True Blood" star and actress/model Marie announced their engagement last month after a whirlwind romance.
Manganiello admits he's left preparations for the nuptials to his fiancee to avoid complicating the arrangements for their big day - but he secretly dreams of whisking Marie away and getting wed in secret.
He tells EOnline.com. "We're figuring it all out right now. She's kind of doing the daily grunt work - reading magazines, going online, looking at all of the websites. I just kind of say 'Yes' or 'No' or kind of make a sound, a grunt."
Asked if he would prefer to elope with Maria, Manganiello replies: "I don't know. We could. Never know. Wouldn't rule out anything at this point."
More Joe Manganiello News
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor