Joe Manganiello Thinking of Eloping With Fiancee
Actor Joe Manganiello and his fiancee Audra Marie could be set to elope together - because their marriage plans are becoming too complicated. The "True Blood" star and actress/model Marie announced their engagement last month after a whirlwind romance.
Manganiello admits he's left preparations for the nuptials to his fiancee to avoid complicating the arrangements for their big day - but he secretly dreams of whisking Marie away and getting wed in secret.
He tells EOnline.com. "We're figuring it all out right now. She's kind of doing the daily grunt work - reading magazines, going online, looking at all of the websites. I just kind of say 'Yes' or 'No' or kind of make a sound, a grunt."
Asked if he would prefer to elope with Maria, Manganiello replies: "I don't know. We could. Never know. Wouldn't rule out anything at this point."
More Joe Manganiello News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen