Nicole Richie Has Big Respect for Christina Aguilera
Nicole Richie has lavished praise on her newly-single pal Christina Aguilera - branding the singer "strong" for the way she has dealt with her marriage breakdown. The "Beautiful" hitmaker filed for divorce from her husband Jordan Bratman last month and recently admitted she has been struggling to "get out of bed" since the painful split.
But Richie is adamant her friend is dealing with her heartache admirably, as she is continuing to work and look after her young son, Max. The socialite tells Redbook magazine, "It's very clear through Christina's music what a strong woman she is..." "But to watch her as a mother only skyrockets the respect I have for her. She is the woman who's recording until 4am and up at 7 to be with her son. Her dedication to Max is incredible."
More Nicole Richie News
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd