Nicole Richie Has Big Respect for Christina Aguilera
Nicole Richie has lavished praise on her newly-single pal Christina Aguilera - branding the singer "strong" for the way she has dealt with her marriage breakdown. The "Beautiful" hitmaker filed for divorce from her husband Jordan Bratman last month and recently admitted she has been struggling to "get out of bed" since the painful split.
But Richie is adamant her friend is dealing with her heartache admirably, as she is continuing to work and look after her young son, Max. The socialite tells Redbook magazine, "It's very clear through Christina's music what a strong woman she is..." "But to watch her as a mother only skyrockets the respect I have for her. She is the woman who's recording until 4am and up at 7 to be with her son. Her dedication to Max is incredible."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed