Nicole Richie Has Big Respect for Christina Aguilera
Nicole Richie has lavished praise on her newly-single pal Christina Aguilera - branding the singer "strong" for the way she has dealt with her marriage breakdown. The "Beautiful" hitmaker filed for divorce from her husband Jordan Bratman last month and recently admitted she has been struggling to "get out of bed" since the painful split.
But Richie is adamant her friend is dealing with her heartache admirably, as she is continuing to work and look after her young son, Max. The socialite tells Redbook magazine, "It's very clear through Christina's music what a strong woman she is..." "But to watch her as a mother only skyrockets the respect I have for her. She is the woman who's recording until 4am and up at 7 to be with her son. Her dedication to Max is incredible."
More Nicole Richie News
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?