Nicole Richie Has Big Respect for Christina Aguilera
Nicole Richie has lavished praise on her newly-single pal Christina Aguilera - branding the singer "strong" for the way she has dealt with her marriage breakdown. The "Beautiful" hitmaker filed for divorce from her husband Jordan Bratman last month and recently admitted she has been struggling to "get out of bed" since the painful split.
But Richie is adamant her friend is dealing with her heartache admirably, as she is continuing to work and look after her young son, Max. The socialite tells Redbook magazine, "It's very clear through Christina's music what a strong woman she is..." "But to watch her as a mother only skyrockets the respect I have for her. She is the woman who's recording until 4am and up at 7 to be with her son. Her dedication to Max is incredible."
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online