Nicole Richie Has Big Respect for Christina Aguilera
Nicole Richie has lavished praise on her newly-single pal Christina Aguilera - branding the singer "strong" for the way she has dealt with her marriage breakdown. The "Beautiful" hitmaker filed for divorce from her husband Jordan Bratman last month and recently admitted she has been struggling to "get out of bed" since the painful split.
But Richie is adamant her friend is dealing with her heartache admirably, as she is continuing to work and look after her young son, Max. The socialite tells Redbook magazine, "It's very clear through Christina's music what a strong woman she is..." "But to watch her as a mother only skyrockets the respect I have for her. She is the woman who's recording until 4am and up at 7 to be with her son. Her dedication to Max is incredible."
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage