Justin Bieber Played Personal Concert for 'Golden Ticket' Winner
Justin Bieber has made one young fan's dream come true - he duetted with her on his hit track "Baby" during a secret show on Tuesday, November 2. The teenage star jetted in to an unknown location to surprise the winner of his Willy Wonka-style 'Golden Tickets' competition.
Bieber had agreed to play a one-off, personal concert for any fan who was lucky enough to find one of the tickets hidden inside his studio album, "My World 2.0". He made good on his promise by playing the secret show on Tuesday - and thrilled the winner by inviting her younger sister to join him in a duet of "Baby".
Bieber later posted a picture of him singing with the girl - aged about four - on his Twitter.com page, writing: "Flew in to a secret location to surprise and perform for a Golden Ticket winner. Great night so far. We got vid (video footage) too... Lil sis of the winner joined me for Baby! She even did the Luda (Ludacris) rap!"
More Justin Bieber News
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image