Justin Bieber Played Personal Concert for 'Golden Ticket' Winner
Justin Bieber has made one young fan's dream come true - he duetted with her on his hit track "Baby" during a secret show on Tuesday, November 2. The teenage star jetted in to an unknown location to surprise the winner of his Willy Wonka-style 'Golden Tickets' competition.
Bieber had agreed to play a one-off, personal concert for any fan who was lucky enough to find one of the tickets hidden inside his studio album, "My World 2.0". He made good on his promise by playing the secret show on Tuesday - and thrilled the winner by inviting her younger sister to join him in a duet of "Baby".
Bieber later posted a picture of him singing with the girl - aged about four - on his Twitter.com page, writing: "Flew in to a secret location to surprise and perform for a Golden Ticket winner. Great night so far. We got vid (video footage) too... Lil sis of the winner joined me for Baby! She even did the Luda (Ludacris) rap!"
More Justin Bieber News
- Angelina Jolie Backtracks Her Comment After She's Warned to Stop Trashing Brad Pitt
- Never-Before-Seen Footage of Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Surfaces
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order