Justin Bieber Played Personal Concert for 'Golden Ticket' Winner
Justin Bieber has made one young fan's dream come true - he duetted with her on his hit track "Baby" during a secret show on Tuesday, November 2. The teenage star jetted in to an unknown location to surprise the winner of his Willy Wonka-style 'Golden Tickets' competition.
Bieber had agreed to play a one-off, personal concert for any fan who was lucky enough to find one of the tickets hidden inside his studio album, "My World 2.0". He made good on his promise by playing the secret show on Tuesday - and thrilled the winner by inviting her younger sister to join him in a duet of "Baby".
Bieber later posted a picture of him singing with the girl - aged about four - on his Twitter.com page, writing: "Flew in to a secret location to surprise and perform for a Golden Ticket winner. Great night so far. We got vid (video footage) too... Lil sis of the winner joined me for Baby! She even did the Luda (Ludacris) rap!"
More Justin Bieber News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby