Justin Bieber Played Personal Concert for 'Golden Ticket' Winner
Justin Bieber has made one young fan's dream come true - he duetted with her on his hit track "Baby" during a secret show on Tuesday, November 2. The teenage star jetted in to an unknown location to surprise the winner of his Willy Wonka-style 'Golden Tickets' competition.
Bieber had agreed to play a one-off, personal concert for any fan who was lucky enough to find one of the tickets hidden inside his studio album, "My World 2.0". He made good on his promise by playing the secret show on Tuesday - and thrilled the winner by inviting her younger sister to join him in a duet of "Baby".
Bieber later posted a picture of him singing with the girl - aged about four - on his Twitter.com page, writing: "Flew in to a secret location to surprise and perform for a Golden Ticket winner. Great night so far. We got vid (video footage) too... Lil sis of the winner joined me for Baby! She even did the Luda (Ludacris) rap!"
More Justin Bieber News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia