Ricky Martin Became Womanizer to Deny His Homosexuality
Gay singer Ricky Martin enjoyed numerous affairs with women in the years before he accepted his homosexuality, admitting he was on a mission to date "every woman" who crossed his path. The "Livin' La Vida Loca" star revealed his true sexual orientation in March, confessing he could no longer keep his big secret hidden.
He has also written candidly about his private life in new book Me, claiming he spent years as a rampant womanizer as he denied his true feelings. He writes, "I spent a couple years (in the late 1990s) acting like the typical alpha male, a total ladies' man. I was young and famous, I was an artist, and I made it my business to go out with every woman who crossed my path... (I had) experiences with men... (but) they always left me feeling guilty, so I didn't want to think about them..."
"Ever since I can remember, I have felt a strong attraction to men, and although I can say I have also felt a strong attraction to and chemistry with women, it is a man who ultimately awakens my most instinctual, animal self."
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'