Ricky Martin Became Womanizer to Deny His Homosexuality
Gay singer Ricky Martin enjoyed numerous affairs with women in the years before he accepted his homosexuality, admitting he was on a mission to date "every woman" who crossed his path. The "Livin' La Vida Loca" star revealed his true sexual orientation in March, confessing he could no longer keep his big secret hidden.
He has also written candidly about his private life in new book Me, claiming he spent years as a rampant womanizer as he denied his true feelings. He writes, "I spent a couple years (in the late 1990s) acting like the typical alpha male, a total ladies' man. I was young and famous, I was an artist, and I made it my business to go out with every woman who crossed my path... (I had) experiences with men... (but) they always left me feeling guilty, so I didn't want to think about them..."
"Ever since I can remember, I have felt a strong attraction to men, and although I can say I have also felt a strong attraction to and chemistry with women, it is a man who ultimately awakens my most instinctual, animal self."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked