Justin Bieber Reveals Himself as Bully Victim
Justin Bieber has fallen victim to online bullies since he shot to fame, but he's determined not to let the vicious jibes get him down. The "Baby" hitmaker opened up about his bullying experiences during a taping of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", and he told the presenter he tries to brush off the hateful comments with humor.
He says, "Everybody goes through bullying. Everybody has, even me. On my YouTube page there are so many haters. They just say crazy stuff. Like, I'm not mad. I'm 16 years old and I don't have chest hair and I'm not angry about it at the moment. That will come. People are like, 'Look at him, he puts helium in his voice before he sings.' You just have to laugh at yourself. It's funny."
And he's also urged teenagers to help out any peers they see being targeted by bullies. Bieber adds, "There are so many bullies. It goes on so much. I think that you should... especially if you are a bystander, you definitely should help out because it could be you next."
The episode is due to be screened in the U.S. on Wednesday, November 3.
More Justin Bieber News
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Being the Most Hated Celebrity: 'What Did I Do?'
- Vanessa Lachey Lands Lead Role in 'First Wives Club' TV Remake
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'