Justin Bieber Reveals Himself as Bully Victim
Justin Bieber has fallen victim to online bullies since he shot to fame, but he's determined not to let the vicious jibes get him down. The "Baby" hitmaker opened up about his bullying experiences during a taping of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", and he told the presenter he tries to brush off the hateful comments with humor.
He says, "Everybody goes through bullying. Everybody has, even me. On my YouTube page there are so many haters. They just say crazy stuff. Like, I'm not mad. I'm 16 years old and I don't have chest hair and I'm not angry about it at the moment. That will come. People are like, 'Look at him, he puts helium in his voice before he sings.' You just have to laugh at yourself. It's funny."
And he's also urged teenagers to help out any peers they see being targeted by bullies. Bieber adds, "There are so many bullies. It goes on so much. I think that you should... especially if you are a bystander, you definitely should help out because it could be you next."
The episode is due to be screened in the U.S. on Wednesday, November 3.
More Justin Bieber News
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13