Katy Perry and Christina Hendricks Honored at Cosmopolitan's Woman of the Year
Newlywed Katy Perry, Christina Hendricks and Alexandra Burke were honored at the annual Cosmopolitan magazine awards in London on Tuesday evening, November 2. The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker, who married Russell Brand last month, was named top International Music Star at the Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women of the Year bash, while Burke took home the British equivalent.
Busty beauty Hendricks bagged the U.S. TV Actress trophy for her role in hit show "Mad Men". Gemma Arterton claimed the Film Actress honour, while "Doctor Who" star Karen Gillan won the U.K. TV Actress award. "Glee" hunk Mark Salling landed the Ultimate Hottie honour and rapper Dizzee Rascal took home the Man of the Year award.
Katy Perry is going to perform at American Music Awards on November 21.
More Katy Perry News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'