Katy Perry and Christina Hendricks Honored at Cosmopolitan's Woman of the Year
Newlywed Katy Perry, Christina Hendricks and Alexandra Burke were honored at the annual Cosmopolitan magazine awards in London on Tuesday evening, November 2. The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker, who married Russell Brand last month, was named top International Music Star at the Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women of the Year bash, while Burke took home the British equivalent.
Busty beauty Hendricks bagged the U.S. TV Actress trophy for her role in hit show "Mad Men". Gemma Arterton claimed the Film Actress honour, while "Doctor Who" star Karen Gillan won the U.K. TV Actress award. "Glee" hunk Mark Salling landed the Ultimate Hottie honour and rapper Dizzee Rascal took home the Man of the Year award.
Katy Perry is going to perform at American Music Awards on November 21.
More Katy Perry News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny