Katy Perry and Christina Hendricks Honored at Cosmopolitan's Woman of the Year
Newlywed Katy Perry, Christina Hendricks and Alexandra Burke were honored at the annual Cosmopolitan magazine awards in London on Tuesday evening, November 2. The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker, who married Russell Brand last month, was named top International Music Star at the Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women of the Year bash, while Burke took home the British equivalent.
Busty beauty Hendricks bagged the U.S. TV Actress trophy for her role in hit show "Mad Men". Gemma Arterton claimed the Film Actress honour, while "Doctor Who" star Karen Gillan won the U.K. TV Actress award. "Glee" hunk Mark Salling landed the Ultimate Hottie honour and rapper Dizzee Rascal took home the Man of the Year award.
Katy Perry is going to perform at American Music Awards on November 21.
More Katy Perry News
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too