Katy Perry and Christina Hendricks Honored at Cosmopolitan's Woman of the Year
Newlywed Katy Perry, Christina Hendricks and Alexandra Burke were honored at the annual Cosmopolitan magazine awards in London on Tuesday evening, November 2. The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker, who married Russell Brand last month, was named top International Music Star at the Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women of the Year bash, while Burke took home the British equivalent.
Busty beauty Hendricks bagged the U.S. TV Actress trophy for her role in hit show "Mad Men". Gemma Arterton claimed the Film Actress honour, while "Doctor Who" star Karen Gillan won the U.K. TV Actress award. "Glee" hunk Mark Salling landed the Ultimate Hottie honour and rapper Dizzee Rascal took home the Man of the Year award.
Katy Perry is going to perform at American Music Awards on November 21.
More Katy Perry News
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit