Katy Perry and Christina Hendricks Honored at Cosmopolitan's Woman of the Year
Newlywed Katy Perry, Christina Hendricks and Alexandra Burke were honored at the annual Cosmopolitan magazine awards in London on Tuesday evening, November 2. The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker, who married Russell Brand last month, was named top International Music Star at the Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women of the Year bash, while Burke took home the British equivalent.
Busty beauty Hendricks bagged the U.S. TV Actress trophy for her role in hit show "Mad Men". Gemma Arterton claimed the Film Actress honour, while "Doctor Who" star Karen Gillan won the U.K. TV Actress award. "Glee" hunk Mark Salling landed the Ultimate Hottie honour and rapper Dizzee Rascal took home the Man of the Year award.
Katy Perry is going to perform at American Music Awards on November 21.
More Katy Perry News
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board