Amy Winehouse's New Song 'It's My Party' Leaks
Amy Winehouse's rendition of Lesley Gore's 1963 hit "It's My Party" has been leaked online. The British star recorded the tune - her first official new song in four years - for producer Quincy Jones' upcoming tribute album "Q: Soul Bossa Nostra".
The original song was produced by Jones. The cover was produced by Winehouse's on/off collaborator Mark Ronson. The album, which is released next week, November 9, also features performances from Mary J. Blige and Usher, among others. But Jones admits it was a thrill to work with Winehouse. He tells Billboard.com, "She was amazing... We bonded."
This song becomes Amy Winehouse's first studio recording since her 2006 breakthrough album "Back to Black" which won five Grammy awards in 2008.
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper