Renee Geyer Crashed Her Car Into a Shop
Australian singer Renee Geyer smashed into a Melbourne shop on Tuesday evening, November 2 after losing control of her car, according to reports. The jazz icon, 57, is said to have driven into a optometrist shop front after accidentally accelerating whilst attempting to maneuver out of a parking space.
Geyer was breathalyser at the scene and taken to St. Kilda police station for questioning, reports the Herald Sun. Senior Sergeant Barney Wursthorn tells the website, "The driver put her foot on the accelerator instead of the brake and the car went right through the window. It's almost a miracle no one was injured, a few meters either side and there would have been multiple fatalities."
One car which belongs to fascinator designer Kate Drinnan was damaged though. "You do the right thing and park your car, you don't drive it and this happens," she said.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show