Renee Geyer Crashed Her Car Into a Shop
Australian singer Renee Geyer smashed into a Melbourne shop on Tuesday evening, November 2 after losing control of her car, according to reports. The jazz icon, 57, is said to have driven into a optometrist shop front after accidentally accelerating whilst attempting to maneuver out of a parking space.
Geyer was breathalyser at the scene and taken to St. Kilda police station for questioning, reports the Herald Sun. Senior Sergeant Barney Wursthorn tells the website, "The driver put her foot on the accelerator instead of the brake and the car went right through the window. It's almost a miracle no one was injured, a few meters either side and there would have been multiple fatalities."
One car which belongs to fascinator designer Kate Drinnan was damaged though. "You do the right thing and park your car, you don't drive it and this happens," she said.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'