Renee Geyer Crashed Her Car Into a Shop
Australian singer Renee Geyer smashed into a Melbourne shop on Tuesday evening, November 2 after losing control of her car, according to reports. The jazz icon, 57, is said to have driven into a optometrist shop front after accidentally accelerating whilst attempting to maneuver out of a parking space.
Geyer was breathalyser at the scene and taken to St. Kilda police station for questioning, reports the Herald Sun. Senior Sergeant Barney Wursthorn tells the website, "The driver put her foot on the accelerator instead of the brake and the car went right through the window. It's almost a miracle no one was injured, a few meters either side and there would have been multiple fatalities."
One car which belongs to fascinator designer Kate Drinnan was damaged though. "You do the right thing and park your car, you don't drive it and this happens," she said.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special