Renee Geyer Crashed Her Car Into a Shop
Australian singer Renee Geyer smashed into a Melbourne shop on Tuesday evening, November 2 after losing control of her car, according to reports. The jazz icon, 57, is said to have driven into a optometrist shop front after accidentally accelerating whilst attempting to maneuver out of a parking space.
Geyer was breathalyser at the scene and taken to St. Kilda police station for questioning, reports the Herald Sun. Senior Sergeant Barney Wursthorn tells the website, "The driver put her foot on the accelerator instead of the brake and the car went right through the window. It's almost a miracle no one was injured, a few meters either side and there would have been multiple fatalities."
One car which belongs to fascinator designer Kate Drinnan was damaged though. "You do the right thing and park your car, you don't drive it and this happens," she said.
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date