Renee Geyer Crashed Her Car Into a Shop
Australian singer Renee Geyer smashed into a Melbourne shop on Tuesday evening, November 2 after losing control of her car, according to reports. The jazz icon, 57, is said to have driven into a optometrist shop front after accidentally accelerating whilst attempting to maneuver out of a parking space.
Geyer was breathalyser at the scene and taken to St. Kilda police station for questioning, reports the Herald Sun. Senior Sergeant Barney Wursthorn tells the website, "The driver put her foot on the accelerator instead of the brake and the car went right through the window. It's almost a miracle no one was injured, a few meters either side and there would have been multiple fatalities."
One car which belongs to fascinator designer Kate Drinnan was damaged though. "You do the right thing and park your car, you don't drive it and this happens," she said.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen