Demi Lovato's Dad Talks About His Daughter's Rehab
Demi Lovato's father has gone public with his feelings about his troubled teenage daughter checking into rehab. The actress/singer, 18, has abandoned the final dates of her South American tour with ex-boyfriend Joe Jonas and the Jonas Brothers and checked into a treatment center to address "emotional and physical issues" - and her worried dad, Patrick, has blamed her problems on the pressures of fame.
In an exclusive interview with RadarOnline.com, Lovato says he has always been concerned about his daughter's rise to stardom. He says, "There are a lot of pressures. That is one of the things I worried about when she signed with Disney." But her dad insists the teen favorite will be "fine".
While Demi Lovato is away, her place at the remaining six days on the Jonas Brothers Live in Concert tour won't be replaced by anyone.
More Demi Lovato News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'