Demi Lovato's Dad Talks About His Daughter's Rehab
Demi Lovato's father has gone public with his feelings about his troubled teenage daughter checking into rehab. The actress/singer, 18, has abandoned the final dates of her South American tour with ex-boyfriend Joe Jonas and the Jonas Brothers and checked into a treatment center to address "emotional and physical issues" - and her worried dad, Patrick, has blamed her problems on the pressures of fame.
In an exclusive interview with RadarOnline.com, Lovato says he has always been concerned about his daughter's rise to stardom. He says, "There are a lot of pressures. That is one of the things I worried about when she signed with Disney." But her dad insists the teen favorite will be "fine".
While Demi Lovato is away, her place at the remaining six days on the Jonas Brothers Live in Concert tour won't be replaced by anyone.
More Demi Lovato News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival