Demi Lovato's Dad Talks About His Daughter's Rehab
Demi Lovato's father has gone public with his feelings about his troubled teenage daughter checking into rehab. The actress/singer, 18, has abandoned the final dates of her South American tour with ex-boyfriend Joe Jonas and the Jonas Brothers and checked into a treatment center to address "emotional and physical issues" - and her worried dad, Patrick, has blamed her problems on the pressures of fame.
In an exclusive interview with RadarOnline.com, Lovato says he has always been concerned about his daughter's rise to stardom. He says, "There are a lot of pressures. That is one of the things I worried about when she signed with Disney." But her dad insists the teen favorite will be "fine".
While Demi Lovato is away, her place at the remaining six days on the Jonas Brothers Live in Concert tour won't be replaced by anyone.
More Demi Lovato News
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4