Demi Lovato's Dad Talks About His Daughter's Rehab
Demi Lovato's father has gone public with his feelings about his troubled teenage daughter checking into rehab. The actress/singer, 18, has abandoned the final dates of her South American tour with ex-boyfriend Joe Jonas and the Jonas Brothers and checked into a treatment center to address "emotional and physical issues" - and her worried dad, Patrick, has blamed her problems on the pressures of fame.
In an exclusive interview with RadarOnline.com, Lovato says he has always been concerned about his daughter's rise to stardom. He says, "There are a lot of pressures. That is one of the things I worried about when she signed with Disney." But her dad insists the teen favorite will be "fine".
While Demi Lovato is away, her place at the remaining six days on the Jonas Brothers Live in Concert tour won't be replaced by anyone.
More Demi Lovato News
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Assassinating Donald Trump: 'Maybe It's Time'
- Khloe Kardashian Sizzling in Completely Sheer Bodysuit. Tempting Tristan Thompson?
- Chance the Rapper Apologizes to Dr. Dre for Degrading His Label
- Brad Pitt Wishes to Reconcile With Angelina Jolie Despite Messy Split
- Chris Brown Reveals He Tried to Have a Baby With Karrueche Tran
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role