Demi Lovato's Dad Talks About His Daughter's Rehab
Demi Lovato's father has gone public with his feelings about his troubled teenage daughter checking into rehab. The actress/singer, 18, has abandoned the final dates of her South American tour with ex-boyfriend Joe Jonas and the Jonas Brothers and checked into a treatment center to address "emotional and physical issues" - and her worried dad, Patrick, has blamed her problems on the pressures of fame.
In an exclusive interview with RadarOnline.com, Lovato says he has always been concerned about his daughter's rise to stardom. He says, "There are a lot of pressures. That is one of the things I worried about when she signed with Disney." But her dad insists the teen favorite will be "fine".
While Demi Lovato is away, her place at the remaining six days on the Jonas Brothers Live in Concert tour won't be replaced by anyone.
More Demi Lovato News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding