Jonah Hill Hopes to Share Big Screen With Johnny Depp in '21 Jump Street' Reboot
Movie funnyman Jonah Hill is hoping to share the big screen with Johnny Depp when the "Pirates of the Caribbean" star's former TV show "21 Jump Street" is adapted for the cinema. Hill reveals he has written a part for Depp in the film and he's reaching out to the superstar to persuade him to spend a day on set with him.
He says, "We wrote a cameo for him so we hope he does it." Depp played Officer Tom Hanson in 76 episodes of the TV series between 1987 and 1990.
"It would be awesome if he did it," Hill adds, recalling "Just do it, dude. Don't be an a**hole. Just be in the movie." As for Emma Stone's possible casting in the film, he says, "I can't say anything to the negative or the positive of that. I think we'll have some cool casting announcements to make very, very soon."
More Jonah Hill News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special