Jonah Hill Hopes to Share Big Screen With Johnny Depp in '21 Jump Street' Reboot
Movie funnyman Jonah Hill is hoping to share the big screen with Johnny Depp when the "Pirates of the Caribbean" star's former TV show "21 Jump Street" is adapted for the cinema. Hill reveals he has written a part for Depp in the film and he's reaching out to the superstar to persuade him to spend a day on set with him.
He says, "We wrote a cameo for him so we hope he does it." Depp played Officer Tom Hanson in 76 episodes of the TV series between 1987 and 1990.
"It would be awesome if he did it," Hill adds, recalling "Just do it, dude. Don't be an a**hole. Just be in the movie." As for Emma Stone's possible casting in the film, he says, "I can't say anything to the negative or the positive of that. I think we'll have some cool casting announcements to make very, very soon."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding