Jonah Hill Hopes to Share Big Screen With Johnny Depp in '21 Jump Street' Reboot
Movie funnyman Jonah Hill is hoping to share the big screen with Johnny Depp when the "Pirates of the Caribbean" star's former TV show "21 Jump Street" is adapted for the cinema. Hill reveals he has written a part for Depp in the film and he's reaching out to the superstar to persuade him to spend a day on set with him.
He says, "We wrote a cameo for him so we hope he does it." Depp played Officer Tom Hanson in 76 episodes of the TV series between 1987 and 1990.
"It would be awesome if he did it," Hill adds, recalling "Just do it, dude. Don't be an a**hole. Just be in the movie." As for Emma Stone's possible casting in the film, he says, "I can't say anything to the negative or the positive of that. I think we'll have some cool casting announcements to make very, very soon."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences