Jonah Hill Hopes to Share Big Screen With Johnny Depp in '21 Jump Street' Reboot
Movie funnyman Jonah Hill is hoping to share the big screen with Johnny Depp when the "Pirates of the Caribbean" star's former TV show "21 Jump Street" is adapted for the cinema. Hill reveals he has written a part for Depp in the film and he's reaching out to the superstar to persuade him to spend a day on set with him.
He says, "We wrote a cameo for him so we hope he does it." Depp played Officer Tom Hanson in 76 episodes of the TV series between 1987 and 1990.
"It would be awesome if he did it," Hill adds, recalling "Just do it, dude. Don't be an a**hole. Just be in the movie." As for Emma Stone's possible casting in the film, he says, "I can't say anything to the negative or the positive of that. I think we'll have some cool casting announcements to make very, very soon."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal