Jonah Hill Hopes to Share Big Screen With Johnny Depp in '21 Jump Street' Reboot
Movie funnyman Jonah Hill is hoping to share the big screen with Johnny Depp when the "Pirates of the Caribbean" star's former TV show "21 Jump Street" is adapted for the cinema. Hill reveals he has written a part for Depp in the film and he's reaching out to the superstar to persuade him to spend a day on set with him.
He says, "We wrote a cameo for him so we hope he does it." Depp played Officer Tom Hanson in 76 episodes of the TV series between 1987 and 1990.
"It would be awesome if he did it," Hill adds, recalling "Just do it, dude. Don't be an a**hole. Just be in the movie." As for Emma Stone's possible casting in the film, he says, "I can't say anything to the negative or the positive of that. I think we'll have some cool casting announcements to make very, very soon."
More Jonah Hill News
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'