Prince's Madison Square Garden Concerts Sold Out in Just 30 Minutes
Pop superstar Prince has sold out his two upcoming Madison Square Garden shows in New York in just 30 minutes. Tickets for the "Purple Rain" hitmaker's Welcome 2 America Live shows went on sale on Monday, November 1 and the two concerts sold out almost immediately.
Prince is also planning three December concerts at the Izod Center in New Jersey. The shows will be his gigs on America's East Coast since 2004.
Holding a press conference at the legendary Apollo Theater in Harlem, New York last month, Prince announced that performers including Maceo Parker, Janelle Monae, Mint Condition, Esperanza Spalding, Cassandra Wilson, Sinbad, Lalah Hathaway, Sheila E. and Graham Central Station will accompany him at different dates to help him play his hits.
More Prince News
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'