Prince's Madison Square Garden Concerts Sold Out in Just 30 Minutes
Pop superstar Prince has sold out his two upcoming Madison Square Garden shows in New York in just 30 minutes. Tickets for the "Purple Rain" hitmaker's Welcome 2 America Live shows went on sale on Monday, November 1 and the two concerts sold out almost immediately.
Prince is also planning three December concerts at the Izod Center in New Jersey. The shows will be his gigs on America's East Coast since 2004.
Holding a press conference at the legendary Apollo Theater in Harlem, New York last month, Prince announced that performers including Maceo Parker, Janelle Monae, Mint Condition, Esperanza Spalding, Cassandra Wilson, Sinbad, Lalah Hathaway, Sheila E. and Graham Central Station will accompany him at different dates to help him play his hits.
More Prince News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier