Prince's Madison Square Garden Concerts Sold Out in Just 30 Minutes
Pop superstar Prince has sold out his two upcoming Madison Square Garden shows in New York in just 30 minutes. Tickets for the "Purple Rain" hitmaker's Welcome 2 America Live shows went on sale on Monday, November 1 and the two concerts sold out almost immediately.
Prince is also planning three December concerts at the Izod Center in New Jersey. The shows will be his gigs on America's East Coast since 2004.
Holding a press conference at the legendary Apollo Theater in Harlem, New York last month, Prince announced that performers including Maceo Parker, Janelle Monae, Mint Condition, Esperanza Spalding, Cassandra Wilson, Sinbad, Lalah Hathaway, Sheila E. and Graham Central Station will accompany him at different dates to help him play his hits.
More Prince News
- Drake Admits Nicki Minaj Was the Reason Behind His Meek Mill Feud
- 'The Walking Dead' Will Reveal Who Helped Daryl Escape the Sanctuary
- Beyonce Is Suffering From Bad Morning Sickness
- You're Not the Victim! Brad Pitt Blasts Angelina Jolie's Cambodian Interview
- Watch Migos' Energetic Performance of 'Bad and Boujee' on 'Ellen'
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'