LeAnn Rimes Burst Into Tears When Discussing Marital Infidelity in Interview
LeAnn Rimes broke down in tears as she recalled her marital infidelity and troubled childhood in a taped interview for an upcoming U.S. TV special. Rimes and live-in boyfriend, actor Eddie Cibrian, fell in love on the set of TV movie "Northern Lights" in 2008 and began an affair that broke up both their marriages.
The couple recently sat down to confront public criticism of their relationship for an episode of America's All Access Nashville, which will air next week. The interview followed the controversy surrounding Rimes' appearance on the cover of the October issue of Shape magazine, wearing a bikini and talking candidly on how she kept her figure during the fall-out about her initial fling with Cibrian. Readers complained about the cover and accompanying article, prompting editor-in-chief Valerie Latona to apologize for the decision last week.
And it was all too much for Rimes during the interview - she broke down in tears as she was questioned about the scandal. Asked her what her lowest point was, Rimes replied, "Which one?" adding, "You're going to make me cry." The singer also lost her composure as she talked about her troubled childhood.
In 2000, she filed a lawsuit against her manager/father Wilbur Rimes, claiming he had stolen approximately $7 million from her. Rimes settled the lawsuit for an undisclosed amount and has since reconciled with her dad.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?