Christina Ricci and Kanye West Win Accessories Council Excellence Awards
Christina Ricci and Kanye West were honored for their iconic style on Monday night, November 1 - taking home top prizes at the 2010 Accessories Council Excellence (ACE) Awards. The Accessories Council celebrated the year's top contributors to the industry at its annual gala in New York City, where Ricci took home the Style Evolution Award and rapper West won the Verage Stylemaker of the Year Award.
Other big winners included tennis star Maria Sharapova and fashion house Cole Haan, who claimed the prize for Brand Collaboration. Jewellers at celebrity favourite Tiffany & Co. took home the coveted Hall of Fame Award, while Alber Elbaz, creative director for high fashion house Lanvin, was voted Designer of the Year.
Kanye West has most recently been tapped as one of the musical guests on Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Joining him on the line-up for either appearing or singing are Jessica Smipson, Miranda Cosgrove, Juanes, Arlo Guthrie, Gladys Knight, Big Time Rush, Victoria Justice, India.Arie and Keri Hilson.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3