Christina Ricci and Kanye West Win Accessories Council Excellence Awards
Christina Ricci and Kanye West were honored for their iconic style on Monday night, November 1 - taking home top prizes at the 2010 Accessories Council Excellence (ACE) Awards. The Accessories Council celebrated the year's top contributors to the industry at its annual gala in New York City, where Ricci took home the Style Evolution Award and rapper West won the Verage Stylemaker of the Year Award.
Other big winners included tennis star Maria Sharapova and fashion house Cole Haan, who claimed the prize for Brand Collaboration. Jewellers at celebrity favourite Tiffany & Co. took home the coveted Hall of Fame Award, while Alber Elbaz, creative director for high fashion house Lanvin, was voted Designer of the Year.
Kanye West has most recently been tapped as one of the musical guests on Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Joining him on the line-up for either appearing or singing are Jessica Smipson, Miranda Cosgrove, Juanes, Arlo Guthrie, Gladys Knight, Big Time Rush, Victoria Justice, India.Arie and Keri Hilson.
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again