Christina Ricci and Kanye West Win Accessories Council Excellence Awards
Christina Ricci and Kanye West were honored for their iconic style on Monday night, November 1 - taking home top prizes at the 2010 Accessories Council Excellence (ACE) Awards. The Accessories Council celebrated the year's top contributors to the industry at its annual gala in New York City, where Ricci took home the Style Evolution Award and rapper West won the Verage Stylemaker of the Year Award.
Other big winners included tennis star Maria Sharapova and fashion house Cole Haan, who claimed the prize for Brand Collaboration. Jewellers at celebrity favourite Tiffany & Co. took home the coveted Hall of Fame Award, while Alber Elbaz, creative director for high fashion house Lanvin, was voted Designer of the Year.
Kanye West has most recently been tapped as one of the musical guests on Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Joining him on the line-up for either appearing or singing are Jessica Smipson, Miranda Cosgrove, Juanes, Arlo Guthrie, Gladys Knight, Big Time Rush, Victoria Justice, India.Arie and Keri Hilson.
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'
- Odell Beckham Jr. and Iggy Azalea Are Cozying Up in Romantic Bowling Date
- Kim Kardashian Posts Sweet Tribute to 'Best Husband' Kanye West on 3-Year Anniversary
- 'John Wick 3' Script Is Being Written, Filming May Begin Later This Year
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards