Christina Ricci and Kanye West Win Accessories Council Excellence Awards
Christina Ricci and Kanye West were honored for their iconic style on Monday night, November 1 - taking home top prizes at the 2010 Accessories Council Excellence (ACE) Awards. The Accessories Council celebrated the year's top contributors to the industry at its annual gala in New York City, where Ricci took home the Style Evolution Award and rapper West won the Verage Stylemaker of the Year Award.
Other big winners included tennis star Maria Sharapova and fashion house Cole Haan, who claimed the prize for Brand Collaboration. Jewellers at celebrity favourite Tiffany & Co. took home the coveted Hall of Fame Award, while Alber Elbaz, creative director for high fashion house Lanvin, was voted Designer of the Year.
Kanye West has most recently been tapped as one of the musical guests on Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Joining him on the line-up for either appearing or singing are Jessica Smipson, Miranda Cosgrove, Juanes, Arlo Guthrie, Gladys Knight, Big Time Rush, Victoria Justice, India.Arie and Keri Hilson.
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family
- Liv Tyler Jokes About Her 'Pointy and Giant' Baby Bump
- BET Awards 2016: Beyonce and Drake Dominate Winner List
- Muhammad Ali's Daughter Laila Gets Emotional While Honoring Her Late Father at 2016 BET Awards
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards