Christina Ricci and Kanye West Win Accessories Council Excellence Awards
Christina Ricci and Kanye West were honored for their iconic style on Monday night, November 1 - taking home top prizes at the 2010 Accessories Council Excellence (ACE) Awards. The Accessories Council celebrated the year's top contributors to the industry at its annual gala in New York City, where Ricci took home the Style Evolution Award and rapper West won the Verage Stylemaker of the Year Award.
Other big winners included tennis star Maria Sharapova and fashion house Cole Haan, who claimed the prize for Brand Collaboration. Jewellers at celebrity favourite Tiffany & Co. took home the coveted Hall of Fame Award, while Alber Elbaz, creative director for high fashion house Lanvin, was voted Designer of the Year.
Kanye West has most recently been tapped as one of the musical guests on Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Joining him on the line-up for either appearing or singing are Jessica Smipson, Miranda Cosgrove, Juanes, Arlo Guthrie, Gladys Knight, Big Time Rush, Victoria Justice, India.Arie and Keri Hilson.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame