Betty White Urges Missouri Citizens to Vote in Favor of Proposition B
Animal lover Betty White is urging voters in Missouri to help protect puppies by supporting a campaign to improve conditions at dog-breeding farms. The "Golden Girls" star, a longtime animal rights campaigner, wants to put an end to the growing problem of so-called 'puppy mills', where dogs are bred for profit and often neglected without proper care.
She has recorded a video message to convince Missouri citizens to vote in favor of Proposition B, which would help improve breeding facilities. In the clip, she says, "This is Betty White, concerned about puppy mills in Missouri."
"And that's why I'm calling for 'yes' on Prop B. We need to deal with the state's terrible puppy mill problem. Dogs are crammed into small, filthy cages without exercise or veterinary care for their entire lives."
More Betty White News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March