Betty White Urges Missouri Citizens to Vote in Favor of Proposition B
Animal lover Betty White is urging voters in Missouri to help protect puppies by supporting a campaign to improve conditions at dog-breeding farms. The "Golden Girls" star, a longtime animal rights campaigner, wants to put an end to the growing problem of so-called 'puppy mills', where dogs are bred for profit and often neglected without proper care.
She has recorded a video message to convince Missouri citizens to vote in favor of Proposition B, which would help improve breeding facilities. In the clip, she says, "This is Betty White, concerned about puppy mills in Missouri."
"And that's why I'm calling for 'yes' on Prop B. We need to deal with the state's terrible puppy mill problem. Dogs are crammed into small, filthy cages without exercise or veterinary care for their entire lives."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media