Betty White Urges Missouri Citizens to Vote in Favor of Proposition B
Animal lover Betty White is urging voters in Missouri to help protect puppies by supporting a campaign to improve conditions at dog-breeding farms. The "Golden Girls" star, a longtime animal rights campaigner, wants to put an end to the growing problem of so-called 'puppy mills', where dogs are bred for profit and often neglected without proper care.
She has recorded a video message to convince Missouri citizens to vote in favor of Proposition B, which would help improve breeding facilities. In the clip, she says, "This is Betty White, concerned about puppy mills in Missouri."
"And that's why I'm calling for 'yes' on Prop B. We need to deal with the state's terrible puppy mill problem. Dogs are crammed into small, filthy cages without exercise or veterinary care for their entire lives."
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny