Betty White Urges Missouri Citizens to Vote in Favor of Proposition B
Animal lover Betty White is urging voters in Missouri to help protect puppies by supporting a campaign to improve conditions at dog-breeding farms. The "Golden Girls" star, a longtime animal rights campaigner, wants to put an end to the growing problem of so-called 'puppy mills', where dogs are bred for profit and often neglected without proper care.
She has recorded a video message to convince Missouri citizens to vote in favor of Proposition B, which would help improve breeding facilities. In the clip, she says, "This is Betty White, concerned about puppy mills in Missouri."
"And that's why I'm calling for 'yes' on Prop B. We need to deal with the state's terrible puppy mill problem. Dogs are crammed into small, filthy cages without exercise or veterinary care for their entire lives."
- Is Gwen Stefani Pregnant With Blake Shelton's Child?
- See a Glimpse of Gru and Dru's Past in New 'Despicable Me 3' Trailer
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mesh Top in New Selfie
- Justin Bieber Forgets 'Despacito' Spanish Lyrics, Sings 'Blah, Blah, Blah' Instead
- Fans Loath ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake - See the Hilarious Memes
- Kourtney Kardashian Flaunts Butt as She Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Younes Bendjima
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay