Betty White Urges Missouri Citizens to Vote in Favor of Proposition B
Animal lover Betty White is urging voters in Missouri to help protect puppies by supporting a campaign to improve conditions at dog-breeding farms. The "Golden Girls" star, a longtime animal rights campaigner, wants to put an end to the growing problem of so-called 'puppy mills', where dogs are bred for profit and often neglected without proper care.
She has recorded a video message to convince Missouri citizens to vote in favor of Proposition B, which would help improve breeding facilities. In the clip, she says, "This is Betty White, concerned about puppy mills in Missouri."
"And that's why I'm calling for 'yes' on Prop B. We need to deal with the state's terrible puppy mill problem. Dogs are crammed into small, filthy cages without exercise or veterinary care for their entire lives."
- Daniel Craig Confirmed to Return for Bond 25, Release Date Announced
- David Beckham Calls Wife Victoria a 'Knob' After She Posts an Embarrassing Video of Him
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet Auction Off a Private Dinner With Them for Charity
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Fantasy Suite Dates Cast More Doubt on Rachel's Future With a Frontrunner
- Kendall Jenner Completely Naked and Holding a Cigarette in New Instagram Pic
- Blac Chyna Spotted Holding Hands With New Man Mechie in Miami
- Drake Debuts New Song While Jogging Amid 'Take Care 2' Speculations
- Macaulay Culkin and Brenda Song Enjoy Dinner in L.A. - Are They Together?