Tiny Enters Not Guilty Plea to Possession Ecstasy Charge
T.I.'s wife Tameka Cottle aka Tiny is heading to trial after pleading not guilty to a drug possession charge. The rapper and his partner were driving through Los Angeles in September when their car was pulled over by traffic cops, who allegedly found illegal substances in a search of the vehicle.
T.I., who completed a prison sentence for weapons possession last December, was sent back to jail after a judge ruled the incident constituted a violation of his probation. He began an 11-month sentence on Monday, November 1.
The star's wife was back in court on the same day her husband surrendered to authorities to begin his jail stint. She entered a not guilty plea to a possession of ecstasy charge at a court in Beverly Hills and was ordered to appear at a pre-trial hearing, which is slated for January 6, 2011.
More Tameka Cottle News
- Linkin Park Nabs Sixth No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'One More Light'
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie