Tiny Enters Not Guilty Plea to Possession Ecstasy Charge
T.I.'s wife Tameka Cottle aka Tiny is heading to trial after pleading not guilty to a drug possession charge. The rapper and his partner were driving through Los Angeles in September when their car was pulled over by traffic cops, who allegedly found illegal substances in a search of the vehicle.
T.I., who completed a prison sentence for weapons possession last December, was sent back to jail after a judge ruled the incident constituted a violation of his probation. He began an 11-month sentence on Monday, November 1.
The star's wife was back in court on the same day her husband surrendered to authorities to begin his jail stint. She entered a not guilty plea to a possession of ecstasy charge at a court in Beverly Hills and was ordered to appear at a pre-trial hearing, which is slated for January 6, 2011.
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO