Tiny Enters Not Guilty Plea to Possession Ecstasy Charge
T.I.'s wife Tameka Cottle aka Tiny is heading to trial after pleading not guilty to a drug possession charge. The rapper and his partner were driving through Los Angeles in September when their car was pulled over by traffic cops, who allegedly found illegal substances in a search of the vehicle.
T.I., who completed a prison sentence for weapons possession last December, was sent back to jail after a judge ruled the incident constituted a violation of his probation. He began an 11-month sentence on Monday, November 1.
The star's wife was back in court on the same day her husband surrendered to authorities to begin his jail stint. She entered a not guilty plea to a possession of ecstasy charge at a court in Beverly Hills and was ordered to appear at a pre-trial hearing, which is slated for January 6, 2011.
More Tameka Cottle News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen