Tiny Enters Not Guilty Plea to Possession Ecstasy Charge
T.I.'s wife Tameka Cottle aka Tiny is heading to trial after pleading not guilty to a drug possession charge. The rapper and his partner were driving through Los Angeles in September when their car was pulled over by traffic cops, who allegedly found illegal substances in a search of the vehicle.
T.I., who completed a prison sentence for weapons possession last December, was sent back to jail after a judge ruled the incident constituted a violation of his probation. He began an 11-month sentence on Monday, November 1.
The star's wife was back in court on the same day her husband surrendered to authorities to begin his jail stint. She entered a not guilty plea to a possession of ecstasy charge at a court in Beverly Hills and was ordered to appear at a pre-trial hearing, which is slated for January 6, 2011.
More Tameka Cottle News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny