Tiny Enters Not Guilty Plea to Possession Ecstasy Charge
T.I.'s wife Tameka Cottle aka Tiny is heading to trial after pleading not guilty to a drug possession charge. The rapper and his partner were driving through Los Angeles in September when their car was pulled over by traffic cops, who allegedly found illegal substances in a search of the vehicle.
T.I., who completed a prison sentence for weapons possession last December, was sent back to jail after a judge ruled the incident constituted a violation of his probation. He began an 11-month sentence on Monday, November 1.
The star's wife was back in court on the same day her husband surrendered to authorities to begin his jail stint. She entered a not guilty plea to a possession of ecstasy charge at a court in Beverly Hills and was ordered to appear at a pre-trial hearing, which is slated for January 6, 2011.
More Tameka Cottle News
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together
- 'DWTS' Stars Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Survive Attempted Break-In
- Heather Morris on Her 'DWTS' Elimination: 'I Was Very Happy for the Last Time to Be Amazing'
- Tyga's Afraid of Losing Kylie Jenner Forever as He Feels 'Threatened' by Travis Scott
- Hailee Steinfeld's New Song 'Most Girls' Will Arrive This Week
- Tiny's 'Nervous' to Divorce T.I.: Their Children Are Her Biggest Concern
- Madonna Slams Biopic 'Blonde Ambition'