Betty White and Mary Tyler Moore to Reunite in 'Hot in Cleveland'
Betty White and Mary Tyler Moore are to reunite onscreen for the first time in 33 years, according to a new report. The comedy legends famously starred opposite each other in hit U.S. sitcom "The Mary Tyler Moore Show", which ended its run in 1977.
Now they are set to re-team - Moore will appear as a guest star in White's sitcom "Hot in Cleveland" during the show's second season, which launches in January 2011, according to Deadline. The report suggests Moore's role will be connected to a storyline following the arrest of White's character in the season one finale.
The reunion will mark the first time White and Moore appear on screen together after 33 years. In "The Mary Tyler Moore Show", White played the Sue Ann Nivens from 1973 to 1977.
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed