Betty White and Mary Tyler Moore to Reunite in 'Hot in Cleveland'
Betty White and Mary Tyler Moore are to reunite onscreen for the first time in 33 years, according to a new report. The comedy legends famously starred opposite each other in hit U.S. sitcom "The Mary Tyler Moore Show", which ended its run in 1977.
Now they are set to re-team - Moore will appear as a guest star in White's sitcom "Hot in Cleveland" during the show's second season, which launches in January 2011, according to Deadline. The report suggests Moore's role will be connected to a storyline following the arrest of White's character in the season one finale.
The reunion will mark the first time White and Moore appear on screen together after 33 years. In "The Mary Tyler Moore Show", White played the Sue Ann Nivens from 1973 to 1977.
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West