Betty White and Mary Tyler Moore to Reunite in 'Hot in Cleveland'
Betty White and Mary Tyler Moore are to reunite onscreen for the first time in 33 years, according to a new report. The comedy legends famously starred opposite each other in hit U.S. sitcom "The Mary Tyler Moore Show", which ended its run in 1977.
Now they are set to re-team - Moore will appear as a guest star in White's sitcom "Hot in Cleveland" during the show's second season, which launches in January 2011, according to Deadline. The report suggests Moore's role will be connected to a storyline following the arrest of White's character in the season one finale.
The reunion will mark the first time White and Moore appear on screen together after 33 years. In "The Mary Tyler Moore Show", White played the Sue Ann Nivens from 1973 to 1977.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal