Betty White and Mary Tyler Moore to Reunite in 'Hot in Cleveland'
Betty White and Mary Tyler Moore are to reunite onscreen for the first time in 33 years, according to a new report. The comedy legends famously starred opposite each other in hit U.S. sitcom "The Mary Tyler Moore Show", which ended its run in 1977.
Now they are set to re-team - Moore will appear as a guest star in White's sitcom "Hot in Cleveland" during the show's second season, which launches in January 2011, according to Deadline. The report suggests Moore's role will be connected to a storyline following the arrest of White's character in the season one finale.
The reunion will mark the first time White and Moore appear on screen together after 33 years. In "The Mary Tyler Moore Show", White played the Sue Ann Nivens from 1973 to 1977.
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video