Betty White and Mary Tyler Moore to Reunite in 'Hot in Cleveland'
Betty White and Mary Tyler Moore are to reunite onscreen for the first time in 33 years, according to a new report. The comedy legends famously starred opposite each other in hit U.S. sitcom "The Mary Tyler Moore Show", which ended its run in 1977.
Now they are set to re-team - Moore will appear as a guest star in White's sitcom "Hot in Cleveland" during the show's second season, which launches in January 2011, according to Deadline. The report suggests Moore's role will be connected to a storyline following the arrest of White's character in the season one finale.
The reunion will mark the first time White and Moore appear on screen together after 33 years. In "The Mary Tyler Moore Show", White played the Sue Ann Nivens from 1973 to 1977.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics