Baseball Star Barry Bonds Gets Ticket for Talking on Cell Phone While Driving
Shamed baseball star Barry Bonds fell foul of the law on Monday, November 1 after his car was pulled over by traffic cops. Police stopped Bonds' vehicle after noticing he was talking on his cell phone while driving his luxury Lexus through West Hollywood - on the same night his former team, the San Francisco Giants, notched up a World Series win.
Bonds, who has hit the headlines in recent years after being linked to baseball's steroids scandal, acknowledged his error and was handed a ticket, reports Gossip Cop.
Furthermore, TMZ reported that Bonds was totally cool with the cops when he was pulled over. He was busted at around 10:00 P.M. that night and the violation will set him back roughly $125.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding