Baseball Star Barry Bonds Gets Ticket for Talking on Cell Phone While Driving
Shamed baseball star Barry Bonds fell foul of the law on Monday, November 1 after his car was pulled over by traffic cops. Police stopped Bonds' vehicle after noticing he was talking on his cell phone while driving his luxury Lexus through West Hollywood - on the same night his former team, the San Francisco Giants, notched up a World Series win.
Bonds, who has hit the headlines in recent years after being linked to baseball's steroids scandal, acknowledged his error and was handed a ticket, reports Gossip Cop.
Furthermore, TMZ reported that Bonds was totally cool with the cops when he was pulled over. He was busted at around 10:00 P.M. that night and the violation will set him back roughly $125.
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'