Baseball Star Barry Bonds Gets Ticket for Talking on Cell Phone While Driving
Shamed baseball star Barry Bonds fell foul of the law on Monday, November 1 after his car was pulled over by traffic cops. Police stopped Bonds' vehicle after noticing he was talking on his cell phone while driving his luxury Lexus through West Hollywood - on the same night his former team, the San Francisco Giants, notched up a World Series win.
Bonds, who has hit the headlines in recent years after being linked to baseball's steroids scandal, acknowledged his error and was handed a ticket, reports Gossip Cop.
Furthermore, TMZ reported that Bonds was totally cool with the cops when he was pulled over. He was busted at around 10:00 P.M. that night and the violation will set him back roughly $125.
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I-6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza