Baseball Star Barry Bonds Gets Ticket for Talking on Cell Phone While Driving
Shamed baseball star Barry Bonds fell foul of the law on Monday, November 1 after his car was pulled over by traffic cops. Police stopped Bonds' vehicle after noticing he was talking on his cell phone while driving his luxury Lexus through West Hollywood - on the same night his former team, the San Francisco Giants, notched up a World Series win.
Bonds, who has hit the headlines in recent years after being linked to baseball's steroids scandal, acknowledged his error and was handed a ticket, reports Gossip Cop.
Furthermore, TMZ reported that Bonds was totally cool with the cops when he was pulled over. He was busted at around 10:00 P.M. that night and the violation will set him back roughly $125.
- Laura Prepon Expecting First Child With Ben Foster
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger