Baseball Star Barry Bonds Gets Ticket for Talking on Cell Phone While Driving
Shamed baseball star Barry Bonds fell foul of the law on Monday, November 1 after his car was pulled over by traffic cops. Police stopped Bonds' vehicle after noticing he was talking on his cell phone while driving his luxury Lexus through West Hollywood - on the same night his former team, the San Francisco Giants, notched up a World Series win.
Bonds, who has hit the headlines in recent years after being linked to baseball's steroids scandal, acknowledged his error and was handed a ticket, reports Gossip Cop.
Furthermore, TMZ reported that Bonds was totally cool with the cops when he was pulled over. He was busted at around 10:00 P.M. that night and the violation will set him back roughly $125.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame