Demi Lovato Wins at Teen Icon Awards
Demi Lovato has been given a boost after checking into rehab to deal with personal issues - teenage fans have voted her the Iconic Triple Threat of 2010. The multi-talented "Camp Rock" star saw off competition from Justin Bieber to take the title in recognition of her talents in acting, singing and dancing as part of J-14 Magazine's Teen Icon Awards.
The good news will be welcomed by the troubled star, who pulled out of a world tour with the Jonas Brothers at the weekend to work on "emotional and physical issues" in a treatment center. Bieber was also a big winner in the publication's honors - readers selected the 16-year-old singer as their Icon of the Year, over fellow stars Miley Cyrus, Nick Jonas, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner.
He was also named Iconic Male Star and Iconic Tweeter for his amusing posts on Twitter, while "Hannah Montana" singer/actress Miley Cyrus was picked as Iconic Female Star over Kristen Stewart and Lady GaGa.
More Demi Lovato News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?