Demi Lovato Wins at Teen Icon Awards
Demi Lovato has been given a boost after checking into rehab to deal with personal issues - teenage fans have voted her the Iconic Triple Threat of 2010. The multi-talented "Camp Rock" star saw off competition from Justin Bieber to take the title in recognition of her talents in acting, singing and dancing as part of J-14 Magazine's Teen Icon Awards.
The good news will be welcomed by the troubled star, who pulled out of a world tour with the Jonas Brothers at the weekend to work on "emotional and physical issues" in a treatment center. Bieber was also a big winner in the publication's honors - readers selected the 16-year-old singer as their Icon of the Year, over fellow stars Miley Cyrus, Nick Jonas, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner.
He was also named Iconic Male Star and Iconic Tweeter for his amusing posts on Twitter, while "Hannah Montana" singer/actress Miley Cyrus was picked as Iconic Female Star over Kristen Stewart and Lady GaGa.
More Demi Lovato News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour