Demi Lovato Wins at Teen Icon Awards
Demi Lovato has been given a boost after checking into rehab to deal with personal issues - teenage fans have voted her the Iconic Triple Threat of 2010. The multi-talented "Camp Rock" star saw off competition from Justin Bieber to take the title in recognition of her talents in acting, singing and dancing as part of J-14 Magazine's Teen Icon Awards.
The good news will be welcomed by the troubled star, who pulled out of a world tour with the Jonas Brothers at the weekend to work on "emotional and physical issues" in a treatment center. Bieber was also a big winner in the publication's honors - readers selected the 16-year-old singer as their Icon of the Year, over fellow stars Miley Cyrus, Nick Jonas, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner.
He was also named Iconic Male Star and Iconic Tweeter for his amusing posts on Twitter, while "Hannah Montana" singer/actress Miley Cyrus was picked as Iconic Female Star over Kristen Stewart and Lady GaGa.
More Demi Lovato News
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer