Charlie Sheen Is Reportedly Wanted for 'Expendables 2'
Charlie Sheen has been handed a lifeline by pal Sylvester Stallone as he battles legal woes and his divorce - the chance to revive his movie career. Stallone reportedly wants Sheen to play a C.I.A. agent chasing Bruce Willis' slippery crime lord character in "The Expendables" sequel.
And it could be just the role the actor needs to turn his fortunes around - after fighting with his wife Brooke Mueller on Christmas Day, 2009, Sheen has endured a rough 2010, which culminated with an alleged hotel meltdown in New York in October when the star trashed his suite. Stallone met with Sheen over the weekend, October 30 and reported his old friend is "looking good".
"The Expendables" was released in August this year with Stallone serving as the director. In the big screen project, Willis portrays Mr. Church, starring opposite Jason Statham, Stallone, Jet Li, Mickey Rourke, Dolph Lundgren and Giselle Itie.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off