Charlie Sheen Is Reportedly Wanted for 'Expendables 2'
Charlie Sheen has been handed a lifeline by pal Sylvester Stallone as he battles legal woes and his divorce - the chance to revive his movie career. Stallone reportedly wants Sheen to play a C.I.A. agent chasing Bruce Willis' slippery crime lord character in "The Expendables" sequel.
And it could be just the role the actor needs to turn his fortunes around - after fighting with his wife Brooke Mueller on Christmas Day, 2009, Sheen has endured a rough 2010, which culminated with an alleged hotel meltdown in New York in October when the star trashed his suite. Stallone met with Sheen over the weekend, October 30 and reported his old friend is "looking good".
"The Expendables" was released in August this year with Stallone serving as the director. In the big screen project, Willis portrays Mr. Church, starring opposite Jason Statham, Stallone, Jet Li, Mickey Rourke, Dolph Lundgren and Giselle Itie.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal