Charlie Sheen Is Reportedly Wanted for 'Expendables 2'
Charlie Sheen has been handed a lifeline by pal Sylvester Stallone as he battles legal woes and his divorce - the chance to revive his movie career. Stallone reportedly wants Sheen to play a C.I.A. agent chasing Bruce Willis' slippery crime lord character in "The Expendables" sequel.
And it could be just the role the actor needs to turn his fortunes around - after fighting with his wife Brooke Mueller on Christmas Day, 2009, Sheen has endured a rough 2010, which culminated with an alleged hotel meltdown in New York in October when the star trashed his suite. Stallone met with Sheen over the weekend, October 30 and reported his old friend is "looking good".
"The Expendables" was released in August this year with Stallone serving as the director. In the big screen project, Willis portrays Mr. Church, starring opposite Jason Statham, Stallone, Jet Li, Mickey Rourke, Dolph Lundgren and Giselle Itie.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen