Charlie Sheen Is Reportedly Wanted for 'Expendables 2'
Charlie Sheen has been handed a lifeline by pal Sylvester Stallone as he battles legal woes and his divorce - the chance to revive his movie career. Stallone reportedly wants Sheen to play a C.I.A. agent chasing Bruce Willis' slippery crime lord character in "The Expendables" sequel.
And it could be just the role the actor needs to turn his fortunes around - after fighting with his wife Brooke Mueller on Christmas Day, 2009, Sheen has endured a rough 2010, which culminated with an alleged hotel meltdown in New York in October when the star trashed his suite. Stallone met with Sheen over the weekend, October 30 and reported his old friend is "looking good".
"The Expendables" was released in August this year with Stallone serving as the director. In the big screen project, Willis portrays Mr. Church, starring opposite Jason Statham, Stallone, Jet Li, Mickey Rourke, Dolph Lundgren and Giselle Itie.
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'