Charlie Sheen Is Reportedly Wanted for 'Expendables 2'
Charlie Sheen has been handed a lifeline by pal Sylvester Stallone as he battles legal woes and his divorce - the chance to revive his movie career. Stallone reportedly wants Sheen to play a C.I.A. agent chasing Bruce Willis' slippery crime lord character in "The Expendables" sequel.
And it could be just the role the actor needs to turn his fortunes around - after fighting with his wife Brooke Mueller on Christmas Day, 2009, Sheen has endured a rough 2010, which culminated with an alleged hotel meltdown in New York in October when the star trashed his suite. Stallone met with Sheen over the weekend, October 30 and reported his old friend is "looking good".
"The Expendables" was released in August this year with Stallone serving as the director. In the big screen project, Willis portrays Mr. Church, starring opposite Jason Statham, Stallone, Jet Li, Mickey Rourke, Dolph Lundgren and Giselle Itie.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'