Katy Perry Seeking Medical Advice During Honeymoon With Russell Brand
Katy Perry's marriage to Russell Brand has got off to a painful start - she was reportedly put on a course of medication after she was bitten by a tropical spider. The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker headed to the Maldives for a romantic break with the British funnyman after their nuptials in India on October 23.
But the newlyweds' passion was short-lived - within days of arriving, the singer developed a nasty rash after a creepy critter sunk its fangs into her leg. According to a report in Australia's Grazia magazine, Perry sought medical advice after the spider bite at the couple's plush suite in the Soneva Fushi resort. She was put on a course of medication which is said to have left her exhausted.
Katy Perry exchanged wedding vows with Russell Brand after around one year of dating.
More Katy Perry News
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors
- Bedroom Romp? Brandi Glanville and Boyfriend Pose Completely Naked in Bed in NSFW Selfie
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father