Katy Perry Seeking Medical Advice During Honeymoon With Russell Brand
Katy Perry's marriage to Russell Brand has got off to a painful start - she was reportedly put on a course of medication after she was bitten by a tropical spider. The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker headed to the Maldives for a romantic break with the British funnyman after their nuptials in India on October 23.
But the newlyweds' passion was short-lived - within days of arriving, the singer developed a nasty rash after a creepy critter sunk its fangs into her leg. According to a report in Australia's Grazia magazine, Perry sought medical advice after the spider bite at the couple's plush suite in the Soneva Fushi resort. She was put on a course of medication which is said to have left her exhausted.
Katy Perry exchanged wedding vows with Russell Brand after around one year of dating.
More Katy Perry News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism