Katy Perry Seeking Medical Advice During Honeymoon With Russell Brand
Katy Perry's marriage to Russell Brand has got off to a painful start - she was reportedly put on a course of medication after she was bitten by a tropical spider. The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker headed to the Maldives for a romantic break with the British funnyman after their nuptials in India on October 23.
But the newlyweds' passion was short-lived - within days of arriving, the singer developed a nasty rash after a creepy critter sunk its fangs into her leg. According to a report in Australia's Grazia magazine, Perry sought medical advice after the spider bite at the couple's plush suite in the Soneva Fushi resort. She was put on a course of medication which is said to have left her exhausted.
Katy Perry exchanged wedding vows with Russell Brand after around one year of dating.
More Katy Perry News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!