Katy Perry Seeking Medical Advice During Honeymoon With Russell Brand
Katy Perry's marriage to Russell Brand has got off to a painful start - she was reportedly put on a course of medication after she was bitten by a tropical spider. The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker headed to the Maldives for a romantic break with the British funnyman after their nuptials in India on October 23.
But the newlyweds' passion was short-lived - within days of arriving, the singer developed a nasty rash after a creepy critter sunk its fangs into her leg. According to a report in Australia's Grazia magazine, Perry sought medical advice after the spider bite at the couple's plush suite in the Soneva Fushi resort. She was put on a course of medication which is said to have left her exhausted.
Katy Perry exchanged wedding vows with Russell Brand after around one year of dating.
More Katy Perry News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs