Katy Perry Seeking Medical Advice During Honeymoon With Russell Brand
Katy Perry's marriage to Russell Brand has got off to a painful start - she was reportedly put on a course of medication after she was bitten by a tropical spider. The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker headed to the Maldives for a romantic break with the British funnyman after their nuptials in India on October 23.
But the newlyweds' passion was short-lived - within days of arriving, the singer developed a nasty rash after a creepy critter sunk its fangs into her leg. According to a report in Australia's Grazia magazine, Perry sought medical advice after the spider bite at the couple's plush suite in the Soneva Fushi resort. She was put on a course of medication which is said to have left her exhausted.
Katy Perry exchanged wedding vows with Russell Brand after around one year of dating.
More Katy Perry News
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?
- Justin Bieber Sprains His Ankle After Basketball Game, Tells Fans Not to Worry