Police Shut Down House Party Hosted by Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son
Arnold Schwarzenegger's teenage son Patrick reportedly ran into trouble with the law on Saturday, October 30 after police were called to a rowdy house party he was co-hosting. The 17 year old threw a party in Los Angeles over the Halloween weekend but the bash got out of hand when neighbors reported excessive noise.
Officers who arrived at the scene spoke to Patrick about the complaints and asked him to end the party, reports TMZ.com. According to the gossip website, cops handed out several citations to minors in possession of alcohol but Patrick was not one of them.
Aside from the trouble his son recently got, Arnold Schwarzenegger who is now a California governor has done his bit to wipe out global slavery. On September 30, he signed a new bill demanding the state's major retailers and manufacturers fully disclose their efforts to stamp out illegal employment.
More Arnold Schwarzenegger News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic