Police Shut Down House Party Hosted by Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son
Arnold Schwarzenegger's teenage son Patrick reportedly ran into trouble with the law on Saturday, October 30 after police were called to a rowdy house party he was co-hosting. The 17 year old threw a party in Los Angeles over the Halloween weekend but the bash got out of hand when neighbors reported excessive noise.
Officers who arrived at the scene spoke to Patrick about the complaints and asked him to end the party, reports TMZ.com. According to the gossip website, cops handed out several citations to minors in possession of alcohol but Patrick was not one of them.
Aside from the trouble his son recently got, Arnold Schwarzenegger who is now a California governor has done his bit to wipe out global slavery. On September 30, he signed a new bill demanding the state's major retailers and manufacturers fully disclose their efforts to stamp out illegal employment.
More Arnold Schwarzenegger News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones