Police Shut Down House Party Hosted by Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son
Arnold Schwarzenegger's teenage son Patrick reportedly ran into trouble with the law on Saturday, October 30 after police were called to a rowdy house party he was co-hosting. The 17 year old threw a party in Los Angeles over the Halloween weekend but the bash got out of hand when neighbors reported excessive noise.
Officers who arrived at the scene spoke to Patrick about the complaints and asked him to end the party, reports TMZ.com. According to the gossip website, cops handed out several citations to minors in possession of alcohol but Patrick was not one of them.
Aside from the trouble his son recently got, Arnold Schwarzenegger who is now a California governor has done his bit to wipe out global slavery. On September 30, he signed a new bill demanding the state's major retailers and manufacturers fully disclose their efforts to stamp out illegal employment.
More Arnold Schwarzenegger News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes