Police Shut Down House Party Hosted by Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son
Arnold Schwarzenegger's teenage son Patrick reportedly ran into trouble with the law on Saturday, October 30 after police were called to a rowdy house party he was co-hosting. The 17 year old threw a party in Los Angeles over the Halloween weekend but the bash got out of hand when neighbors reported excessive noise.
Officers who arrived at the scene spoke to Patrick about the complaints and asked him to end the party, reports TMZ.com. According to the gossip website, cops handed out several citations to minors in possession of alcohol but Patrick was not one of them.
Aside from the trouble his son recently got, Arnold Schwarzenegger who is now a California governor has done his bit to wipe out global slavery. On September 30, he signed a new bill demanding the state's major retailers and manufacturers fully disclose their efforts to stamp out illegal employment.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'