Police Shut Down House Party Hosted by Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son
Arnold Schwarzenegger's teenage son Patrick reportedly ran into trouble with the law on Saturday, October 30 after police were called to a rowdy house party he was co-hosting. The 17 year old threw a party in Los Angeles over the Halloween weekend but the bash got out of hand when neighbors reported excessive noise.
Officers who arrived at the scene spoke to Patrick about the complaints and asked him to end the party, reports TMZ.com. According to the gossip website, cops handed out several citations to minors in possession of alcohol but Patrick was not one of them.
Aside from the trouble his son recently got, Arnold Schwarzenegger who is now a California governor has done his bit to wipe out global slavery. On September 30, he signed a new bill demanding the state's major retailers and manufacturers fully disclose their efforts to stamp out illegal employment.
More Arnold Schwarzenegger News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake