Nick Cannon Bought Pregnant Mariah Carey 20 Flats
Nick Cannon has followed through on his promise to make wife Mariah Carey ditch her high heels during pregnancy - he's bought her 20 pairs of flat shoes. The pop superstar revealed last week that she was expecting a baby but her husband admitted he was already worried about how she'd cope with pregnancy in her trademark stilettos.
He told listeners of his U.S. radio show "Rollin' With Nick Cannon" he planned to buy some sensible shoes for Carey - and he headed out to the shops over the weekend to fulfill his vow. Carey posted a picture on Twitter.com of herself surrounded by shoe boxes and joked, "Nick just brought me home like 20 pairs of FLATS on his eternal quest to convert me!"
More Nick Cannon News
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale
- 'Toy Story 4' Release Date Delayed Again, 'The Incredibles 2' Moved Up
- Tom Cruise Secretly Romancing a British Woman and He's 'Serious' About It
- Kim Kardashian Concierge Says Robbers Didn't Want Her Jewelry. What Were They After, Then?
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series