Nick Cannon Bought Pregnant Mariah Carey 20 Flats
Nick Cannon has followed through on his promise to make wife Mariah Carey ditch her high heels during pregnancy - he's bought her 20 pairs of flat shoes. The pop superstar revealed last week that she was expecting a baby but her husband admitted he was already worried about how she'd cope with pregnancy in her trademark stilettos.
He told listeners of his U.S. radio show "Rollin' With Nick Cannon" he planned to buy some sensible shoes for Carey - and he headed out to the shops over the weekend to fulfill his vow. Carey posted a picture on Twitter.com of herself surrounded by shoe boxes and joked, "Nick just brought me home like 20 pairs of FLATS on his eternal quest to convert me!"
More Nick Cannon News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group