Nick Cannon Bought Pregnant Mariah Carey 20 Flats
Nick Cannon has followed through on his promise to make wife Mariah Carey ditch her high heels during pregnancy - he's bought her 20 pairs of flat shoes. The pop superstar revealed last week that she was expecting a baby but her husband admitted he was already worried about how she'd cope with pregnancy in her trademark stilettos.
He told listeners of his U.S. radio show "Rollin' With Nick Cannon" he planned to buy some sensible shoes for Carey - and he headed out to the shops over the weekend to fulfill his vow. Carey posted a picture on Twitter.com of herself surrounded by shoe boxes and joked, "Nick just brought me home like 20 pairs of FLATS on his eternal quest to convert me!"
- Solange Releases 'A Seat at the Table' Album Featuring Lil Wayne and Kelly Rowland
- 'The Bachelor': Get Details of Nick Viall's Carnival Date
- Is That a Baby Bump? Christina Aguilera Looks Pregnant When Attending Drake's Concert
- Yes, Jessica Biel Eats in the Shower and She Wants You to Try It Too
- 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Gets Official Synopsis, First Footage Is Coming to NYCC
- Iggy Azalea Pushes Back 'Digital Distortion' Release to 2017, Cites Nick Young Drama
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo