Nick Cannon Bought Pregnant Mariah Carey 20 Flats
Nick Cannon has followed through on his promise to make wife Mariah Carey ditch her high heels during pregnancy - he's bought her 20 pairs of flat shoes. The pop superstar revealed last week that she was expecting a baby but her husband admitted he was already worried about how she'd cope with pregnancy in her trademark stilettos.
He told listeners of his U.S. radio show "Rollin' With Nick Cannon" he planned to buy some sensible shoes for Carey - and he headed out to the shops over the weekend to fulfill his vow. Carey posted a picture on Twitter.com of herself surrounded by shoe boxes and joked, "Nick just brought me home like 20 pairs of FLATS on his eternal quest to convert me!"
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly