Nick Cannon Bought Pregnant Mariah Carey 20 Flats
Nick Cannon has followed through on his promise to make wife Mariah Carey ditch her high heels during pregnancy - he's bought her 20 pairs of flat shoes. The pop superstar revealed last week that she was expecting a baby but her husband admitted he was already worried about how she'd cope with pregnancy in her trademark stilettos.
He told listeners of his U.S. radio show "Rollin' With Nick Cannon" he planned to buy some sensible shoes for Carey - and he headed out to the shops over the weekend to fulfill his vow. Carey posted a picture on Twitter.com of herself surrounded by shoe boxes and joked, "Nick just brought me home like 20 pairs of FLATS on his eternal quest to convert me!"
More Nick Cannon News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7