Paralyzed Fan Credits Peter Andre for Encouraging Her to Walk Again
Australian singer Peter Andre has been hailed a hero by a paralyzed fan who promised her idol she'd learn to walk again - and succeeded. Cat Hedger, 24, was left in a wheelchair after she had her drink spiked when she was just 19.
She met the "Mysterious Girl" hitmaker earlier this year and told the star she would one day recover - and at an autograph signing in Brighton, England on Saturday, October 30, Hedger gingerly stepped out of her chair to hug him. She says, "He saved my life. I told Pete I wanted to walk again. Pete told me then to focus on it no matter what and keep going. It's amazing how much belief he gave me."
Andre adds, "Cat's recovery is remarkable and she is a true inspiration - I'm really proud of her. She was told by doctors she would never walk again and she has proved that diagnosis wrong."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off