Zach Galifianakis Not Recognized by 'Hangover' Fan
Funnyman Zach Galifianakis was verbally abused by a man dressed up as his oddball "The Hangover" character at Halloween - when he tried to thank the guy for honoring his creation. The actor was shooting new film "Due Date" in New Mexico in 2009 when the cast attended a local Halloween party and Galifianakis met his double.
He recalls, "I didn't really know anybody at the party; I went with a couple of people from work. I was just dressed like me and there was a guy there dressed as the character from The Hangover and I thought it would be interesting to walk up to him and say, 'Hey, you're dressed as me, I'm the real person'."
He goes, 'Yeah right!' and he just walked away. That was a bit freaky and a little odd that the guy dressed as me didn't recognize or accept I was the real me."
More Zach Galifianakis News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance