Zach Galifianakis Not Recognized by 'Hangover' Fan
Funnyman Zach Galifianakis was verbally abused by a man dressed up as his oddball "The Hangover" character at Halloween - when he tried to thank the guy for honoring his creation. The actor was shooting new film "Due Date" in New Mexico in 2009 when the cast attended a local Halloween party and Galifianakis met his double.
He recalls, "I didn't really know anybody at the party; I went with a couple of people from work. I was just dressed like me and there was a guy there dressed as the character from The Hangover and I thought it would be interesting to walk up to him and say, 'Hey, you're dressed as me, I'm the real person'."
He goes, 'Yeah right!' and he just walked away. That was a bit freaky and a little odd that the guy dressed as me didn't recognize or accept I was the real me."
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?