Zach Galifianakis Not Recognized by 'Hangover' Fan
Funnyman Zach Galifianakis was verbally abused by a man dressed up as his oddball "The Hangover" character at Halloween - when he tried to thank the guy for honoring his creation. The actor was shooting new film "Due Date" in New Mexico in 2009 when the cast attended a local Halloween party and Galifianakis met his double.
He recalls, "I didn't really know anybody at the party; I went with a couple of people from work. I was just dressed like me and there was a guy there dressed as the character from The Hangover and I thought it would be interesting to walk up to him and say, 'Hey, you're dressed as me, I'm the real person'."
He goes, 'Yeah right!' and he just walked away. That was a bit freaky and a little odd that the guy dressed as me didn't recognize or accept I was the real me."
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones