Zach Galifianakis Not Recognized by 'Hangover' Fan
Funnyman Zach Galifianakis was verbally abused by a man dressed up as his oddball "The Hangover" character at Halloween - when he tried to thank the guy for honoring his creation. The actor was shooting new film "Due Date" in New Mexico in 2009 when the cast attended a local Halloween party and Galifianakis met his double.
He recalls, "I didn't really know anybody at the party; I went with a couple of people from work. I was just dressed like me and there was a guy there dressed as the character from The Hangover and I thought it would be interesting to walk up to him and say, 'Hey, you're dressed as me, I'm the real person'."
He goes, 'Yeah right!' and he just walked away. That was a bit freaky and a little odd that the guy dressed as me didn't recognize or accept I was the real me."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen