Zach Galifianakis Not Recognized by 'Hangover' Fan
Funnyman Zach Galifianakis was verbally abused by a man dressed up as his oddball "The Hangover" character at Halloween - when he tried to thank the guy for honoring his creation. The actor was shooting new film "Due Date" in New Mexico in 2009 when the cast attended a local Halloween party and Galifianakis met his double.
He recalls, "I didn't really know anybody at the party; I went with a couple of people from work. I was just dressed like me and there was a guy there dressed as the character from The Hangover and I thought it would be interesting to walk up to him and say, 'Hey, you're dressed as me, I'm the real person'."
He goes, 'Yeah right!' and he just walked away. That was a bit freaky and a little odd that the guy dressed as me didn't recognize or accept I was the real me."
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip