Demi Moore Auctions Off Toys for Charity
"Ghost" star Demi Moore and husband Ashton Kutcher are offering up toys to generate cash for their Demi and Ashton (DNA) Foundation, which raises awareness for human trafficking.
In a post on her Twitter.com page, Moore writes, "If you fancy some silly toys & have an interest in helping support the dna foundation efforts to end child slavery check out ebay.com."
The auction, which features collectible Cabbage Patch dolls and merchandise from animated movie "A Bug's Life", ends on November 11.
Demi Moore recently auctioned off her 19th century paintings, but not for a charity. She sold the art works because they no longer suit "the renovation and new direction our home is taking."
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia