Demi Moore Auctions Off Toys for Charity
"Ghost" star Demi Moore and husband Ashton Kutcher are offering up toys to generate cash for their Demi and Ashton (DNA) Foundation, which raises awareness for human trafficking.
In a post on her Twitter.com page, Moore writes, "If you fancy some silly toys & have an interest in helping support the dna foundation efforts to end child slavery check out ebay.com."
The auction, which features collectible Cabbage Patch dolls and merchandise from animated movie "A Bug's Life", ends on November 11.
Demi Moore recently auctioned off her 19th century paintings, but not for a charity. She sold the art works because they no longer suit "the renovation and new direction our home is taking."
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna