Demi Moore Auctions Off Toys for Charity
"Ghost" star Demi Moore and husband Ashton Kutcher are offering up toys to generate cash for their Demi and Ashton (DNA) Foundation, which raises awareness for human trafficking.
In a post on her Twitter.com page, Moore writes, "If you fancy some silly toys & have an interest in helping support the dna foundation efforts to end child slavery check out ebay.com."
The auction, which features collectible Cabbage Patch dolls and merchandise from animated movie "A Bug's Life", ends on November 11.
Demi Moore recently auctioned off her 19th century paintings, but not for a charity. She sold the art works because they no longer suit "the renovation and new direction our home is taking."
More Demi Moore News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce