Demi Moore Auctions Off Toys for Charity
"Ghost" star Demi Moore and husband Ashton Kutcher are offering up toys to generate cash for their Demi and Ashton (DNA) Foundation, which raises awareness for human trafficking.
In a post on her Twitter.com page, Moore writes, "If you fancy some silly toys & have an interest in helping support the dna foundation efforts to end child slavery check out ebay.com."
The auction, which features collectible Cabbage Patch dolls and merchandise from animated movie "A Bug's Life", ends on November 11.
Demi Moore recently auctioned off her 19th century paintings, but not for a charity. She sold the art works because they no longer suit "the renovation and new direction our home is taking."
More Demi Moore News
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant