Demi Moore Auctions Off Toys for Charity
"Ghost" star Demi Moore and husband Ashton Kutcher are offering up toys to generate cash for their Demi and Ashton (DNA) Foundation, which raises awareness for human trafficking.
In a post on her Twitter.com page, Moore writes, "If you fancy some silly toys & have an interest in helping support the dna foundation efforts to end child slavery check out ebay.com."
The auction, which features collectible Cabbage Patch dolls and merchandise from animated movie "A Bug's Life", ends on November 11.
Demi Moore recently auctioned off her 19th century paintings, but not for a charity. She sold the art works because they no longer suit "the renovation and new direction our home is taking."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!