Blake Lively Bakes Birthday Cake for Penn Badgley
Actress Blake Lively showed she's still on good terms with ex-boyfriend Penn Badgley on Monday, November 1 - by presenting her "Gossip Girl" co-star with a birthday cake on set in New York.
The couple, who play on/off lovers in the hit TV show, ended their three-year relationship in September. But budding chef Blake has brushed aside any rumors of a bitter split after baking her former beau a cake to celebrate his 24th birthday on Monday.
A source tells JustJared.com, "Blake made Penn a birthday cake and she gave it to him on set. He was really touched even though they broke up. They're still very friendly on set!" On a picture obtained by the site, Penn is seen proudly showing off the birthday cake.
More Blake Lively News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?