Blake Lively Bakes Birthday Cake for Penn Badgley
Actress Blake Lively showed she's still on good terms with ex-boyfriend Penn Badgley on Monday, November 1 - by presenting her "Gossip Girl" co-star with a birthday cake on set in New York.
The couple, who play on/off lovers in the hit TV show, ended their three-year relationship in September. But budding chef Blake has brushed aside any rumors of a bitter split after baking her former beau a cake to celebrate his 24th birthday on Monday.
A source tells JustJared.com, "Blake made Penn a birthday cake and she gave it to him on set. He was really touched even though they broke up. They're still very friendly on set!" On a picture obtained by the site, Penn is seen proudly showing off the birthday cake.
More Blake Lively News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!