Blake Lively Bakes Birthday Cake for Penn Badgley
Actress Blake Lively showed she's still on good terms with ex-boyfriend Penn Badgley on Monday, November 1 - by presenting her "Gossip Girl" co-star with a birthday cake on set in New York.
The couple, who play on/off lovers in the hit TV show, ended their three-year relationship in September. But budding chef Blake has brushed aside any rumors of a bitter split after baking her former beau a cake to celebrate his 24th birthday on Monday.
A source tells JustJared.com, "Blake made Penn a birthday cake and she gave it to him on set. He was really touched even though they broke up. They're still very friendly on set!" On a picture obtained by the site, Penn is seen proudly showing off the birthday cake.
More Blake Lively News
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne
- Report: Friends Fear for Lisa Rinna's Life as She Takes Pills to Stay Thin
- Gwyneth Paltrow Talks Anal Sex: 'It's Practically Standard in the Modern Bedroom Repertoire'
- Fashion Fail! Caitlyn Jenner Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Exposes Her Bra in Sheer Top
- Amy Schumer Drops Out of 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR