Blake Lively Bakes Birthday Cake for Penn Badgley
Actress Blake Lively showed she's still on good terms with ex-boyfriend Penn Badgley on Monday, November 1 - by presenting her "Gossip Girl" co-star with a birthday cake on set in New York.
The couple, who play on/off lovers in the hit TV show, ended their three-year relationship in September. But budding chef Blake has brushed aside any rumors of a bitter split after baking her former beau a cake to celebrate his 24th birthday on Monday.
A source tells JustJared.com, "Blake made Penn a birthday cake and she gave it to him on set. He was really touched even though they broke up. They're still very friendly on set!" On a picture obtained by the site, Penn is seen proudly showing off the birthday cake.
More Blake Lively News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special