Blake Lively Bakes Birthday Cake for Penn Badgley
Actress Blake Lively showed she's still on good terms with ex-boyfriend Penn Badgley on Monday, November 1 - by presenting her "Gossip Girl" co-star with a birthday cake on set in New York.
The couple, who play on/off lovers in the hit TV show, ended their three-year relationship in September. But budding chef Blake has brushed aside any rumors of a bitter split after baking her former beau a cake to celebrate his 24th birthday on Monday.
A source tells JustJared.com, "Blake made Penn a birthday cake and she gave it to him on set. He was really touched even though they broke up. They're still very friendly on set!" On a picture obtained by the site, Penn is seen proudly showing off the birthday cake.
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video