Quentin Tarantino Loves 'Inglourious Basterds' Fan Fiction
Quentin Tarantino is impressed by fan fiction inspired by his World War II movie "Inglourious Basterds", calling his devotees' pieces "the most flattering thing ever". Actor Eli Roth has been deluged with fictional writings based on the film and decided to send them to Tarantino to read - much to the director's delight.
In a series of posts on Twitter.com, Roth writes, "Tarantino is LOVING the Basterds fan fiction! (I sent him the real stories, he's not demented like me reading the sex pairings). He said: 'This is the greatest most flattering thing ever. I love love love love love this! I'm enjoying them writing my characters... the dialogue... It's like Basterds is a TV show like Combat!, and these are all different episodes'."
"So bravo Basterds fans, you've made the Maestro himself very, very happy. He's reading all your stories, totally into it."
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters