Quentin Tarantino Loves 'Inglourious Basterds' Fan Fiction
Quentin Tarantino is impressed by fan fiction inspired by his World War II movie "Inglourious Basterds", calling his devotees' pieces "the most flattering thing ever". Actor Eli Roth has been deluged with fictional writings based on the film and decided to send them to Tarantino to read - much to the director's delight.
In a series of posts on Twitter.com, Roth writes, "Tarantino is LOVING the Basterds fan fiction! (I sent him the real stories, he's not demented like me reading the sex pairings). He said: 'This is the greatest most flattering thing ever. I love love love love love this! I'm enjoying them writing my characters... the dialogue... It's like Basterds is a TV show like Combat!, and these are all different episodes'."
"So bravo Basterds fans, you've made the Maestro himself very, very happy. He's reading all your stories, totally into it."
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?