Quentin Tarantino Loves 'Inglourious Basterds' Fan Fiction
Quentin Tarantino is impressed by fan fiction inspired by his World War II movie "Inglourious Basterds", calling his devotees' pieces "the most flattering thing ever". Actor Eli Roth has been deluged with fictional writings based on the film and decided to send them to Tarantino to read - much to the director's delight.
In a series of posts on Twitter.com, Roth writes, "Tarantino is LOVING the Basterds fan fiction! (I sent him the real stories, he's not demented like me reading the sex pairings). He said: 'This is the greatest most flattering thing ever. I love love love love love this! I'm enjoying them writing my characters... the dialogue... It's like Basterds is a TV show like Combat!, and these are all different episodes'."
"So bravo Basterds fans, you've made the Maestro himself very, very happy. He's reading all your stories, totally into it."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked