Quentin Tarantino Loves 'Inglourious Basterds' Fan Fiction
Quentin Tarantino is impressed by fan fiction inspired by his World War II movie "Inglourious Basterds", calling his devotees' pieces "the most flattering thing ever". Actor Eli Roth has been deluged with fictional writings based on the film and decided to send them to Tarantino to read - much to the director's delight.
In a series of posts on Twitter.com, Roth writes, "Tarantino is LOVING the Basterds fan fiction! (I sent him the real stories, he's not demented like me reading the sex pairings). He said: 'This is the greatest most flattering thing ever. I love love love love love this! I'm enjoying them writing my characters... the dialogue... It's like Basterds is a TV show like Combat!, and these are all different episodes'."
"So bravo Basterds fans, you've made the Maestro himself very, very happy. He's reading all your stories, totally into it."
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake