Quentin Tarantino Loves 'Inglourious Basterds' Fan Fiction
Quentin Tarantino is impressed by fan fiction inspired by his World War II movie "Inglourious Basterds", calling his devotees' pieces "the most flattering thing ever". Actor Eli Roth has been deluged with fictional writings based on the film and decided to send them to Tarantino to read - much to the director's delight.
In a series of posts on Twitter.com, Roth writes, "Tarantino is LOVING the Basterds fan fiction! (I sent him the real stories, he's not demented like me reading the sex pairings). He said: 'This is the greatest most flattering thing ever. I love love love love love this! I'm enjoying them writing my characters... the dialogue... It's like Basterds is a TV show like Combat!, and these are all different episodes'."
"So bravo Basterds fans, you've made the Maestro himself very, very happy. He's reading all your stories, totally into it."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen