Ozzy Osbourne Gives Health Reader a Sex Tip
Ozzy Osbourne turned his latest Rolling Stone health advice column into a sex tip site when one reader asked the rocker to help him get his girlfriend into bed. The sex-starved fan, Adam from Brooklyn, revealed he and his partner hadn't had sex for months because she's always so tired, and he wanted Ozzy's advice about what he could do to "make her interested in a game of hide-the-sausage".
Osbourne first attacked the writer's quirky terminology, suggesting Adam needed a bit of romance. He offered up the following advice: "As I've always said to (wife) Sharon, there are 24 hours in a day, so it shouldn't be so hard to make sure you spend at least one of them with each other. Go on a date. Have dinner together."
"Or put on a wig and a false beard, check into a B&B (bed and breakfast guest house) and shag the s**t out of each other, like you're having an affair... Maybe she just wants more excitement in her life."
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie