Ozzy Osbourne Gives Health Reader a Sex Tip
Ozzy Osbourne turned his latest Rolling Stone health advice column into a sex tip site when one reader asked the rocker to help him get his girlfriend into bed. The sex-starved fan, Adam from Brooklyn, revealed he and his partner hadn't had sex for months because she's always so tired, and he wanted Ozzy's advice about what he could do to "make her interested in a game of hide-the-sausage".
Osbourne first attacked the writer's quirky terminology, suggesting Adam needed a bit of romance. He offered up the following advice: "As I've always said to (wife) Sharon, there are 24 hours in a day, so it shouldn't be so hard to make sure you spend at least one of them with each other. Go on a date. Have dinner together."
"Or put on a wig and a false beard, check into a B&B (bed and breakfast guest house) and shag the s**t out of each other, like you're having an affair... Maybe she just wants more excitement in her life."
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift