Ozzy Osbourne Gives Health Reader a Sex Tip
Ozzy Osbourne turned his latest Rolling Stone health advice column into a sex tip site when one reader asked the rocker to help him get his girlfriend into bed. The sex-starved fan, Adam from Brooklyn, revealed he and his partner hadn't had sex for months because she's always so tired, and he wanted Ozzy's advice about what he could do to "make her interested in a game of hide-the-sausage".
Osbourne first attacked the writer's quirky terminology, suggesting Adam needed a bit of romance. He offered up the following advice: "As I've always said to (wife) Sharon, there are 24 hours in a day, so it shouldn't be so hard to make sure you spend at least one of them with each other. Go on a date. Have dinner together."
"Or put on a wig and a false beard, check into a B&B (bed and breakfast guest house) and shag the s**t out of each other, like you're having an affair... Maybe she just wants more excitement in her life."
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video