Ozzy Osbourne Gives Health Reader a Sex Tip
Ozzy Osbourne turned his latest Rolling Stone health advice column into a sex tip site when one reader asked the rocker to help him get his girlfriend into bed. The sex-starved fan, Adam from Brooklyn, revealed he and his partner hadn't had sex for months because she's always so tired, and he wanted Ozzy's advice about what he could do to "make her interested in a game of hide-the-sausage".
Osbourne first attacked the writer's quirky terminology, suggesting Adam needed a bit of romance. He offered up the following advice: "As I've always said to (wife) Sharon, there are 24 hours in a day, so it shouldn't be so hard to make sure you spend at least one of them with each other. Go on a date. Have dinner together."
"Or put on a wig and a false beard, check into a B&B (bed and breakfast guest house) and shag the s**t out of each other, like you're having an affair... Maybe she just wants more excitement in her life."
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly