Ozzy Osbourne Gives Health Reader a Sex Tip
Ozzy Osbourne turned his latest Rolling Stone health advice column into a sex tip site when one reader asked the rocker to help him get his girlfriend into bed. The sex-starved fan, Adam from Brooklyn, revealed he and his partner hadn't had sex for months because she's always so tired, and he wanted Ozzy's advice about what he could do to "make her interested in a game of hide-the-sausage".
Osbourne first attacked the writer's quirky terminology, suggesting Adam needed a bit of romance. He offered up the following advice: "As I've always said to (wife) Sharon, there are 24 hours in a day, so it shouldn't be so hard to make sure you spend at least one of them with each other. Go on a date. Have dinner together."
"Or put on a wig and a false beard, check into a B&B (bed and breakfast guest house) and shag the s**t out of each other, like you're having an affair... Maybe she just wants more excitement in her life."
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift