LeAnn Rimes NOT Engaged to Eddie Cibrian
LeAnn Rimes sparked speculation she and boyfriend Eddie Cibrian have become engaged after posting an odd Halloween snapshot online. In the photo, actor Cibrian appears to be proposing to a shocked Rimes in front of a sign that reads White Chapel Lunatic Asylum at a spooky party.
Both stars tweeted the picture on Monday, November 1 without an explanation, but sources insist the shot was more trick than treat. One friend tells People.com, "They are not engaged. It was just part of the Halloween fun."
Cibrian and Rimes started dating when they were paired as lovers in TV movie "Northern Lights" in 2008. The affair ended their respective marriages. Rimes parted ways with Dean Sheremet, and Cibrian got divorce from Brandi Glanville.
More LeAnn Rimes News
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'
- 'Rogue One': Meet C2-B5, New Imperial Droid That Looks Like R2-D2
- Johnny Depp Reconnects With Kate Moss Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Kylie Jenner Surprises Tyga With $300,000 Bentley After His Ferrari Got 'Repossessed'
- Lady GaGa Teases 'Perfect Illusion' Music Video
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free