LeAnn Rimes NOT Engaged to Eddie Cibrian
LeAnn Rimes sparked speculation she and boyfriend Eddie Cibrian have become engaged after posting an odd Halloween snapshot online. In the photo, actor Cibrian appears to be proposing to a shocked Rimes in front of a sign that reads White Chapel Lunatic Asylum at a spooky party.
Both stars tweeted the picture on Monday, November 1 without an explanation, but sources insist the shot was more trick than treat. One friend tells People.com, "They are not engaged. It was just part of the Halloween fun."
Cibrian and Rimes started dating when they were paired as lovers in TV movie "Northern Lights" in 2008. The affair ended their respective marriages. Rimes parted ways with Dean Sheremet, and Cibrian got divorce from Brandi Glanville.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny