LeAnn Rimes NOT Engaged to Eddie Cibrian
LeAnn Rimes sparked speculation she and boyfriend Eddie Cibrian have become engaged after posting an odd Halloween snapshot online. In the photo, actor Cibrian appears to be proposing to a shocked Rimes in front of a sign that reads White Chapel Lunatic Asylum at a spooky party.
Both stars tweeted the picture on Monday, November 1 without an explanation, but sources insist the shot was more trick than treat. One friend tells People.com, "They are not engaged. It was just part of the Halloween fun."
Cibrian and Rimes started dating when they were paired as lovers in TV movie "Northern Lights" in 2008. The affair ended their respective marriages. Rimes parted ways with Dean Sheremet, and Cibrian got divorce from Brandi Glanville.
More LeAnn Rimes News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special