LeAnn Rimes NOT Engaged to Eddie Cibrian
LeAnn Rimes sparked speculation she and boyfriend Eddie Cibrian have become engaged after posting an odd Halloween snapshot online. In the photo, actor Cibrian appears to be proposing to a shocked Rimes in front of a sign that reads White Chapel Lunatic Asylum at a spooky party.
Both stars tweeted the picture on Monday, November 1 without an explanation, but sources insist the shot was more trick than treat. One friend tells People.com, "They are not engaged. It was just part of the Halloween fun."
Cibrian and Rimes started dating when they were paired as lovers in TV movie "Northern Lights" in 2008. The affair ended their respective marriages. Rimes parted ways with Dean Sheremet, and Cibrian got divorce from Brandi Glanville.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie