LeAnn Rimes NOT Engaged to Eddie Cibrian
LeAnn Rimes sparked speculation she and boyfriend Eddie Cibrian have become engaged after posting an odd Halloween snapshot online. In the photo, actor Cibrian appears to be proposing to a shocked Rimes in front of a sign that reads White Chapel Lunatic Asylum at a spooky party.
Both stars tweeted the picture on Monday, November 1 without an explanation, but sources insist the shot was more trick than treat. One friend tells People.com, "They are not engaged. It was just part of the Halloween fun."
Cibrian and Rimes started dating when they were paired as lovers in TV movie "Northern Lights" in 2008. The affair ended their respective marriages. Rimes parted ways with Dean Sheremet, and Cibrian got divorce from Brandi Glanville.
More LeAnn Rimes News
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!
- Watch Analeigh Tipton and Sofia Black D'Elia Battle Worm Flu Epidemic in 'Viral' Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Reportedly Pregnant Again With Ex Scott Disick's Baby
- 'Wayward Pines' 2.07 Preview: I Won't Surrender
- Get the Details of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Mid-Nuptial Agreement